2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Nikestore.com
You can get an additional 20% off Clearance items using code FATWALLET20 and get 6% cashback if you use Fatwallet.

There are lots of Nike SB clothes and shoes that are on sale.

Last edited:

Been in the game. I wish I never sold all my pink and gold boxes! But I had to get through college lol....the SPoT box is my favorite hands down!

Double double WVS Fresh style (In n Out reference lol) I was finally able to double up on the premiers! If anyone is looking for a size 12 message me id be happy to help someone out!

Finally got my size 12 for retail! These are my fav SB cop since the Hawaii Peles in 2006 lol....RESNs are a close 2nd though!

ftrztkp ftrztkp J what up. Glad to see u in here. Saw the name and any and figured it was prolly you.

I remember lining up with you for the RESNS and well. Vertical urge hit me over the head for 150 if I ain't mistaken. The hype was no where near this real tho back then.

Nah it was box price. Spot I phone ordered from hit me for 150.

I'm kind of disappointed with the safari down the laces on the SOMP

There's always that one little detail that keeps me from buying.. Oh well

Last edited:
Total Numbers of Tiffany Dunks So Far For NikeTown NY is 276

Total Numbers of Tiffany Dunks So Far For NikeTown Vegas is 107

Total Numbers of Tiffany Dunks So Far For NikeTown SF is 124

Total Numbers of Tiffany Dunks So Far For NikeTown DC is 116

Take it with a grain. Also these St. John/Vday joints look dope

Digging these, may have to scoop up a pair.

I'm going to try and get myself a pair of the Tiffs but if I miss out on them I won't sweat it.  I'm sure as hell not going to fork over $300+ for them when I can get 2 pairs of older/better stuff on eBay.  

Anyone have ds pair of hawaii peles or MIAs in a size 12 for a legit price PM me. Also looking for the Civilists in a size 13. Thanks.

Since we're talking about normal topics :tongue:

Those Thai SBs are fire.  $200+ resell normal for these?

Ill be calling random stores Saturday and casually checking the sites posted here cause im so out of the Tiff loop...Saturday will be fun.

Valentines Day Dunks look great from afar but I'm not feeling the cracked white leather and water effect red; such a buzzkill IMO

Let us know if it's a Nicky line or a real line
Idk why you guys are giving him a hard time. Someone tagged him in a picture which was captioned "line for DMND SBs" or some s*** like that and as soon as he realized the line was fugazzi he took the pic down.

Back
Top Bottom