2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Wow I got through!!! Thanks for the sz 9 link! Tried to cop another pair but was unsuccessful. Now that link doesn't work. Keep trying everyone. Looks like they're honoring the orders. :smile:

Got through at ~9:36 after adding to cart at ~8:01. Over 90 minutes of cursing and frustration, but it happened. If the shoes were added to your cart at any point, keep trying.

Didn't see a limit anywhere on the site though. I don't think we're gonna be getting cancelled for more than one pair on NDC

*shrugs*

Last edited:
Yea now I fear my order will be canceled, never seen so many Nters get through on one release, especially a QS. Don't get your hopes up to high till you see that tracking number fellas

i have a bad feeling there's gonna be a lot of cancellations and the sad thing is the people who actually ordered quick around 8am are probably gonna get screwed by the people who checked out 2 hours later. idk why sites always cancel orders in a reversing order

I keep getting the Site Is Down page. Is it time to throw the towel in?
i opened a new tab went to the main nike page signed out.  i opened a new tab went back to nike and signed in then clicked order status page on the previous tab then went back to the other tab and clicked cart and it appeared with a total.  if you get that far, check out with a credit card and not paypal otherwise it will fail.

AMAZING thing just happened! Been in and out of line since 7am ct, and finally was able to get it in cart and checked out!!! Wow, so glad I kept trying.

I just got a pair a few mins ago too. I had a pair at 8 on the dot and when the site crashed I couldnt checkout. Now that the carts fixed they magically appeard and I was able to checkout with confirm a few mins later. TYBG

Last edited:
right when everyone started getting through, went to get some breakfast, came back and saw the cancellation email

sorry to break people's hearts

Back
Top Bottom