2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

missed out on NDC so i woke my girl up and got some good mornin butt

kept hearing my phone go off and i thought it was premier, had to peak my head up to check just in case 
laugh.gif
congrats. lol

missed out on NDC so i woke my girl up and got some good mornin butt

kept hearing my phone go off and i thought it was premier, had to peak my head up to check just in case 
laugh.gif
smh you won anyways lol....if her names tiffany you've got a daily double sir.

@Aleco  Thank you sir that hella helped. Man in overe 10 years of collecting shoes, this was the craziest purchase I've ever been in dealing with copping in a Online release. Hanged in there over an hour. This will go down in NT history my NT family.
nthat.gif

Informational; finally got through on the phone with ndc; but the customer service rep told me that all ndc laucnhes this morning are in limbo due to the site crashing. She advised I stay close to the nikestore twitter feed.
That's what I was thinking would happen.  Mine is preparing to ship but that probably doesn't mean anything.  Guess we'll find out soon.

There is a god. If anybody is still "waiting in line" don't give up I was in line a total of 5 times lol Then the last time I was in line for like 45 mins and I just looked up and it said added to cart.

did anyone ask on chat if they oversold? or if it was 1 per person? im still 200th in line lmao but anyone else talk to a rep?

Alot of orders went through, and with all the counts at skate shops,

resellers will be lucky with 250 in a couple weeks

Back
Top Bottom