2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

anyone who got through still have an order status? lol i dont have a cancellation email yet but my order just vanished....>_> 

Looks like NDC was the only place I'd be able to even think about copping a 14 and that ship has sailed.

50 minutes on hold, no phone orders happening, to those still waiting with Nike on hold. The people in the thread checking out are generally the people who were there early, as stated before.

To the people helping out in the thread, you've all been awesome. Those who copped, enjoy.

Last edited:
didnt even have a chance at getting through premier
mean.gif

Found some Petoskeys for retail so if (when) I miss out on these they should make a nice consolation prize.

Anyone have any luck getting into premier? whenever i go it says its down or service unavailable. Man its been hard as f trying to cop a 9.5 from camping 6 hours and being let down. 

Alright. I clearly have three of something stuck in my cart. I can't add any items and can't go into the cart. But I'm done with this and am not going to wait for a CSR to talk to me lol. Thankfully, I don't even want this shoe. 

Back
Top Bottom