2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

exposed; what am I?

I could turn around and sell both my pairs for $400+ if I wanted to right now

Dude, u posted 50 times a day telling every one that these would be easily available for 250. Just admit you were loud and wrong . I don't care how anyone spends their money but you were a complete richard to anyone who had the foresight to see that these were gonna be expensive as hell to cop on resell.

So after giving up on one spot, I ventured back out in the damn cold to another spot here in MD with a little gang of NT'ers... NONE of us got the shoe. The store owners, claiming to have a FSR, even saying they were planning to sell some online, showed up this morning saying they only received 5 or 8 pairs. I don't even remember at this point I'm so upset. But on the bright side, we had a box full of dildos, painkillers, and lots of tissues. And I met some super cool dudes so thanks to you boys who were with me. I had a great time.

So after giving up on one spot, I ventured back out in the damn cold to another spot here in MD with a little gang of NT'ers... NONE of us got the shoe. The store owners, claiming to have a FSR, even saying they were planning to sell some online, showed up this morning saying they only received 5 or 8 pairs. I don't even remember at this point I'm so upset. But on the bright side, we had a box full of dildos, painkillers, and lots of tissues. And I met some super cool dudes so thanks to you boys who were with me. I had a great time.

what the hell?? :rofl:

can't believe the amount of traffic caused NDC to crash, I haven't seen the site crash in so long.

ahhh just got my 11.5. paid a little over retail, but feeling good. can breathe deep now. i kept seeing 11s for decent prices, but the cut of the shoe can be so weird sometimes, i dont want my toes cooked. can't wait to get em.

I still can't believe NDC allowed me to cop more than one pair!!!!!!

QTY:  3 @$324.00

Dude, u posted 50 times a day telling every one that these would be easily available for 250. Just admit you were loud and wrong . I don't care how anyone spends their money but you were a complete richard to anyone who had the foresight to see that these were gonna be expensive as hell to cop on resell.

Or was that clown calling me out left and right? get your facts straight and either way I paid under $250 for two pairs no matter how you break it down

Visible Threads  @VTHDS
Follow

All conformation emails have been sent. If your order number fell between # 106-#117 you are safe. All orders will ship out Monday morning

BS! I USED THE ORIGINAL LINK AND STILL STRUCK OUT

Last edited by a moderator:
Still waiting on the order processing screen. When I select a size in my other windows, it says "all sizes are in other people carts" so I'm holding out hope haha

Thanks guys, repped all ya'll :lol:

Flightclub got em for $150...

ROBOCOPPED.
I'm so pissed about the tiffs that I went on flight club and copped these. Lol been looking for a while and $150 was my limit. The shipping was $14 so i over paid but whatever I got something today

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom