2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Someone mentioned the barfs. They are a great color way.

I always hated those damn half fat half thin tongue

Holy crap my ndc order shipped and I ordered at like 90mins after the they dropped.

Last edited:
Custom Elites kill me. You went out and paid $40 for a pair of socks to match your kicks. But to each it's own
This too .. why? I wouldnt pay for em with someone elses money

But whatevs i guess .. not my money

I saw a kid rocking two elite socks at bubba gumps in manhattan when the sock craze first started like a year and a hafl ago. One mid and one high. I threw up in my mouth alittle. everyone in the waiting room was just staring at him.
sadly i'm sure that's what he wanted... these young folks are looking for fame-like attention by any means

Nah it was one of those suspicious characters in the back of the liquor store for too long stares.

the socks were two different wild colors and didnt match anything. and he had a bookbag on for no reason.

Last edited:
I've only owned 3 pairs of elite socks and they all are stock, white/black, white/royal & black/royal. We all wore them as a team for lax, but other than that I think that you look like a douche if you wear them casually. 

I bought a pair of white/black elite socks a little over a year ago, I wear them on shoes that I bought too big or when it's really cold and the extra layer gives me a little more warmth.

Nah it was one of those suspicious characters in the back of the liquor store for too long stares.

the socks were two different wild colors and didnt match anything. and he had a bookbag on for no reason.

Yea the whole useless backpack/bookbag thing is stupid IMO too.

holy ****

NDC just scared the hell out of me

got an email about a refund, but turns out it was pair of Jordans I returned to them 2 weeks ago 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom