2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Just copped 112s for $150 shipped at SC Marketplace - probably the lowest I can get them for at this point.
damn if i knew you were looking for a pair i would of hit you up. i sold mine two weeks ago ds for 120 shipped     was just looking to get back what i paid for

Hahahaha

thats probably the worst version of that World War Z gif...almost gave me a seizure

Last edited:
I'm really mad that SW really did the release like that if anyone got that size 13 jawn let me cawp that off you :tongue:

LMAO [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128584[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128584[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji].... Tiffs Lookin DOPE In The Pics Also.. To Bad My Pair From NDC Won't Make It To My House Due To The Weather Here In ATL [emoji]128575[/emoji]

Last edited:
Was the 112 release really that crazy? I swear I copped with ease from NDC. No hiccups nothing I was surprised.

I actually forgot about the SW Tiff release. Happy for all those who got, If you didn't cop, move on. Don't be salty at the shop
laugh.gif

Thank goodness I used two day shipping and got my Tiffs from ndc on Monday. Avoiding any type of delays due to all these damn snow storms this season over here in nyc. Those sneakernews pics are nice. And finally...I need the Quagmires in a 13 in my life, ppl want crazy money for USED pairs smh

Back
Top Bottom