2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I'm mad because one of my toe boxes looks like this (sorry for the crappy camera). With glue or whatever that is alllll over it and I'm not really sure how to get it off. Wasn't my intent to resell them, but I'm contemplating it now...

I'm not gone lie I had a few black smudges on mine (I can't remember who said the no bleach Clorox wipe I'll rep you if you see this) but I used that and called nike and they shot me a code for 10 percent off. It's not much but hey it's a discount.

New to the forum but not new to SBs...

Always followed but never joined however I feel like contributing so here I am. Above are my all-time favorites, back when they were DS haha

I would cop them again if I could find a DS size 8 but not willing to pay astronomical prices.

Been going through old pictures on my computer might post some of the kicks I miss lol

damn i was just in the bed this morning feeling bad i never copped miss piggys. I need to find a pair before they become non existant

Last edited:
350 the cheapest i can find of ebay smdh

tiffs hahaaa.  if they were unkles i would have snatched them in a second.. still on the llokout for a pair on unkles at a decent price
I've been letting mine go for the 3 range, not trying to kill ppls pockets

350 the cheapest i can find of ebay smdh

tiffs hahaaa.  if they were unkles i would have snatched them in a second.. still on the llokout for a pair on unkles at a decent price
yea im trying to find a pair on the low too. got surgery saturday and would at least liek to secure a pair by then

I hope he didn't leave them at the front door w/o signature.  That happened to me, tracking number said "LEFT AT FRONT DOOR".  Never received anything.  Someone else took them.  Good luck.
Damn, that sucks. I was startin' to think that happened to me, but then the UPS guy showed up. It was a new guy who didn't know his way around the block and couldn't find our address (it's a tricky block with a messed up order in address numbers).

Finally got mine yall. On to the next one :D.

Last edited:
Anyone getting these tomorrow? Just curious if anyone still has DSC fever and is gonna grab em.. I know they aren't SBs so don't give me **** ..

wasn't aware I was in a skateboarding thread.  let's see how many heads in here continue this eS discussion you started...
It's not necessarily about the type of thread it is as opposed to the question being posed to a certain group of ppl not to mention it still is a nike SB thread last I checked SB stood for skateboarding. You're telling me it doesn't make sense for me to think that at least a handful of ppl in this thread actually skate SB and not just collect?

Back
Top Bottom