2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

This is what that's about. Not SB.

what is it called

I was never too crazy about the red supremes..they are dope..but not one of my grails

Yeah but how many DS SB's made in 2001 do you see unDS'ed 13 years later?

it's rare...but that still doesnt prove that they would fall apart or "crumble"...were basing it on jays & air maxes...wanna shut me up? show me a picture of a SB falling apart cuz of age (being worn after 10+ yrs of being DS), not cuz its beat.

Last edited:
Retro SB's would be awesome to me, because I didn't get into SB's until about 2011, but I can see how the "OG" SB Heads would dislike retro's. I wouldn't like it if stuff I went through hoops to get my hands on at a good price just came back out again and the value of my original not only plummeted, but was suddenly seen everywhere.

I mean let's face it if you're into sneakers nobody wants to walk into a room and see somebody wearing the same shoes they are, sure as hell not a re-released version that people think is the same shoe as yours.

Also, quality would be much worse on the retros.

Retro SB's would be awesome to me, because I didn't get into SB's until about 2011, but I can see how the "OG" SB Heads would dislike retro's. I wouldn't like it if stuff I went through hoops to get my hands on at a good price just came back out again and the value of my original not only plummeted, but was suddenly seen everywhere.

I mean let's face it if you're into sneakers nobody wants to walk into a room and see somebody wearing the same shoes they are, sure as hell not a re-released version that people think is the same shoe as yours.

dont care, give me my staple pigeon highs! :evil:

Last edited:

No, those are Jordan collectors...
I walk down the mall, and EVERYONE, and I mean EVERYONE, is roclking the new J's.....ALL THE TIME!
Us SB Heads are different...plain and simple.

I walk down the mall, and EVERYONE, and I mean EVERYONE, is roclking the new J's.....ALL THE TIME!

I think it's funny really; Look at me and my New J's, oh wait, you have them too! And You Too, and You Too, and you too., etc...

I'm talking about DS pairs not pairs that have been worn

That's just my personal opinion

so am I bro, & just like you im also expressing an opinion. thing is, lately ive been seeing people in here post info that old DS SB's might crumble or break apart if worn, when there is no evidence (too my knowledge) that would happen.

I think it's funny really; Look at me and my New J's, oh wait, you have them too! And You Too, and You Too, and you too., etc...

That would just ruin all of the swagger of your kicks

so am I bro, & just like you im also expressing an opinion. thing is, lately ive been seeing people in here post info that old DS SB's might crumble or break apart if worn, when there is no evidence (too my knowledge) that would happen.

The only thing that I've ever experienced was a bit of the glue flaking off, and the shoe was still completely wearable, I even brought it over to a cobbler to see if there was anything they'd recommend doing with it and they gave it back to me saying that structurally it's still sound, there's just a little bit of loosening.

Dunks don't tend to fall apart, even my 98/99 highs are still completely wearable, just a bit of flaking on some of the ankle collar leather.

Was anyone at Supreme LA today? Passed by last night and there was a long line outside! Wondering if it's always like that on the first day of the season or people were lining up for Diamond SB?

Last edited:
This is one of the few times 3m kills a shoe. I am not too fond of patent leather either. Passed on the black gold 1s because of them and I had a good shot at getting them early thanks a store I recently discovered in Howard Chicago. But that is terrible use of 3M

Back
Top Bottom