2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I can't remember who posted up about copping the white ice lows on CCS for $15 off, but thank you! Just copped a pair off there tonight.

Wasn't gonna cop em until they went on discount, a deeper one would've been nice but I didn't want to chance waiting and not getting them at all. If you see this, reply and I'll rep ya :smokin

Last edited:

anyone know a spot I can get the new Legion Pine/Kumquat-Flat Opal "Miami-esqe" lows that recently drop besides NDC or Premier? both spots have no 9.5
Just keep an eye on this thread, links will be posted as more shops release them.

I can't remember who posted up about copping the white ice lows on CCS for 15%, but thank you! Just copped a pair off there tonight.

Wasn't gonna cop em until they went on discount, a deeper one would've been nice but I didn't want to chance waiting and not getting them at all. If you see this, reply and I'll rep ya :smokin
You'll like them..I purchased mine for retail through Premier and was gonna pick up another for $70 shipped but I never double up on shoes so there's no point unless they hit a deep discount but I don't really think they will.

i think he meant $15 off
http://ww2.ccs.com/disclaimers/022014_dis/ccs022014-dis.html

dont forget to use ebates for 3% cashback at CCS
wink.gif
Thank you sir!

You'll like them..I purchased mine for retail through Premier and was gonna pick up another for $70 shipped but I never double up on shoes so there's no point unless they hit a deep discount but I don't really think they will.
Yea I've wanted em ever since I saw pics, love predominantly white kicks so these were a must for me. The life of a university student demands that I be thrifty though, so I'm real glad I finally got these on disco.

Personally I've never understood the double up thing, I treat my kicks good and they last for years and years because of that, plus rotating through my collection helps too, and I don't even have that many shoes compared to most on here. By the time something DOES gets worn out, I've already bought a couple pairs of new kicks to replace it with :lol:

pretty sure it was known that the elephant print options were limited time only
you snooze, you lose :frown:

They were up for almost a year. After a while you start to take it for granted that it's not going anywhere for a while.

Repped @dvlsfan30, glad you were able to secure a pair and hope everything is going well with the recovery. Major props and Reps to @Sipy for going out of his way to help another member like that. Good stuff guys.

i know this is a long shot but anyone seen the purple pigeons laying around for retail? lol

Good stuff repped @dvlsfan30  , glad to see you get your pair man, @Sipy  that's what NT's all about, spreading the help and love around 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom