2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

LOL I MEAN TECCCCCHNICALLY I BOUGHT 2 

SINCE ONE WERE THE AUSSIE OPENS

AND THE OTHER PUMA X RF CORAL TOES (LOL WHICH I DOUBLED UP)

SMH CMON GUYS LETTUCE STAY STRONG.

cant find a pair of tiffs for under 3 bills 
mean.gif

Anybody that's interested in these

A seller on the bay is selling them for $68 shipped. Not a bad price IMO. search for seller "slzarz". I saw multiple sizes available.

Not bad, but just a hunch they'll get lower. Those could've been dope if they were executed better IMO.

this thread is so crazy
roll.gif
i leave for 10 minutes and when im back i have no idea what everyones talking about and just watch a bunch of GIFs

Come on Thicke, how long you think that one pair a month is gonna last?? I tell myself that alllll the damn time lol

Shoot! I tell my wiffe this all the Time....

She says, Yeah right!

She's right.

I'm addicted to Shoes!!!!!!

Since 1/2014, I've already bought 10 pairs of SBs.
5 she doesn't know about, or I would be sleeping i n the garage, where I hide them....don't tell her!

Since 1/2014, I've already bought 10 pairs of SBs.
5 she doesn't know about, or I would be sleeping i n the garage, where I hide them....don't tell her!
I was in the city the other day, so I went to FCNY with the SOLE purpose (haha get it?) of purchasing Supreme Dunk Lows. I couldn't bear the price tag, made me cringe, so I left. My girlfriend said I looked so upset that she made me go back in and buy shoes so she didn't have to look at my depressed face the whole weekend. WIN.

Does anyone know if there is any differences between the 510/Benny Gold in-store release tomorrow and the public release next week? Im not trying to drive out to Berkeley for no reason lol

Damn, not judging but I refuse to hide my purchases from my SO. She may look at me sideways, but it is what it is.

Does anyone know if there is any differences between the 510/Benny Gold in-store release tomorrow and the public release next week? Im not trying to drive out to Berkeley for no reason lol
As far as I know, there is no difference whatsoever. Both have the 510 branding on the tongue. I havent seen any info about the insoles.

BTW, nice Kixify store plug (I have been working for them for over a year, run IG/Cust service)

Back
Top Bottom