2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

my new kicks

When was it that Premier put up all those SB restocks last year? Could this be a yearly occurrence from a different shop each time?

Think it was in May sometime last year. Also it was advertised quite a bit and if I remember right it was mostly blue box stuff.

Last edited:
Nice Red Devils..can't find them anywhere :frown:

Might need to cop the toro 4s as a consulation

Nice Red Devils..can't find them anywhere
frown.gif

I like the toro 4's when I see em in computer pictures lol but then when I see em in person they just don't do it for me. Not sure if it's just the way the ppl be wearing them or what.

Nice Red Devils..can't find them anywhere
frown.gif

For the price of some Toro 4's you could cop a pair of Red Devils. I see them going for $250 DS in general. Toro 4's I'll see for $200-225 DS. Why settle?

That's dope man. I have the black/Cement pair and was looking hard for the White/Cement pairs after they went on sale. Repped.

Thanks. Yeah, I don't think they were popular when they released and still isn't. According to the receipt of the White Cement P-RODII, they were selling them at a Nike Outlet. The shoes don't look like they're B-Grades nor are they stamped B-Grades anywhere though.

I like the toro 4's when I see em in computer pictures lol but then when I see em in person they just don't do it for me. Not sure if it's just the way the ppl be wearing them or what.

I hav mad 4s and wasn't able to get em for retail si just brushed them off..been meaning to get them 4 awhile..tbh I don't hav any red kicks yet..my next dunk cop are def supremes (red)

**as for the 4s..the thing I didn't really like on them was the grey

Last edited:
For the price of some Toro 4's you could cop a pair of Red Devils. I see them going for $250 DS in general. Toro 4's I'll see for $200-225 DS. Why settle?

An 11.5 is nowhere to be seen

DB3s will b copped as well

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom