2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Tiffs really brought out the ugly in humanity, these iced it. Its enough to bum you out on nike forever. almost.

My view on the shoe didn't change much over the weeks since we first got word, didn't like it then, don't like it now, won't buy it later.

THIS

I guess 1 of the benefits of #teamOCD is that your opinion about something rarely changes, regardless of artificial hype created by NIKE & resellers.

Last edited:
So.. that was an experience..

Went to my local after I struck out online. I showed up maybe at 8:30 place was opening at 11:30. I show up and there's only 3 people there but a couple of ghost chairs. Some dude tells me I'm 11th in line.. um... okay... couple hours go by and the line gets longer. Then just before the place opens, guys who clearly just cooked at Supreme, Blades, HoH, etc. etc. show up and cut the line saying they been camped out since 5am.. wtf is that *****. Just as they open people start pushing and shoving. I heard people at Mercer and Flight23 got pepper sprayed sht!t was getting so rowdy. Seriously people are animals. One dude even goes so far as to climb the rail and jump over everybody screaming "I'M A FK'N OG, YA'LL DON'T KNOW ABOUT ME." Ended up there were only 9 pairs anyway but damn - I'm never lining up for any sneakers ever again. Thirst is crazy out there. I'm just trying to buy a pair of shoes. Dudes be looking at it like they're trying to money up. They're hungrier than me so it is what it is I guess. End of the day I got a real job lol. I make enough where I should just pay resell and put it to rest.

I feel for you bro. Same thing happened with me for bred 1s at RUVilla in a rural place. Had to call corporate because of that BS. But I hope you get your pair man, I'm still looking myself lol.

there is also a pacsun and zummiez further south on broadway in soho you can check if they have the bags as well.

Niketown NY has a whole Nike sb room but I don't remember seeing any bags last time I was there.

Try Blades downtown. They carry more NSB accessories than any of the other sb retailers who only focus on the shoes.

Thanks guys. Apreciate the feedback. Repped

So.. that was an experience..

Went to my local after I struck out online. I showed up maybe at 8:30 place was opening at 11:30. I show up and there's only 3 people there but a couple of ghost chairs. Some dude tells me I'm 11th in line.. um... okay... couple hours go by and the line gets longer. Then just before the place opens, guys who clearly just cooked at Supreme, Blades, HoH, etc. etc. show up and cut the line saying they been camped out since 5am.. wtf is that *****. Just as they open people start pushing and shoving. I heard people at Mercer and Flight23 got pepper sprayed sht!t was getting so rowdy. Seriously people are animals. One dude even goes so far as to climb the rail and jump over everybody screaming "I'M A FK'N OG, YA'LL DON'T KNOW ABOUT ME." Ended up there were only 9 pairs anyway but damn - I'm never lining up for any sneakers ever again. Thirst is crazy out there. I'm just trying to buy a pair of shoes. Dudes be looking at it like they're trying to money up. They're hungrier than me so it is what it is I guess. End of the day I got a real job lol. I make enough where I should just pay resell and put it to rest.
that sucks man, people are savages

Copped from my local for 161 after tax. Wow these are super nice. Toe box will crease easily but who care. Straight to feet. Super comfy feel. I love these. Will be rocked for sure. Congrats to all who copped first sell out on n

Damn sorry to hear about your experience bro. Lining up rarely isn't all that bad unless the thirst is stupid crazy like what it seems like for this AJ1xSB collabs. I thought you were able to cop from SM yesterday? Did you just not get a confirmation email or did they actually inform you that your order was cancelled?
Nah apparently if you checked out as a guest it wouldn't work. That had me a little salty haha. All good though thanks for asking.

Probably gotta wait til tonight...
Lmao 
roll.gif

they're reselling for way more than i anticipated for a shoe that most ppl didnt like

gonna be impossible to find for a reasonable price after today

Last edited:
they're reselling for way more than i anticipated for a shoe that most ppl didnt like

gonna be impossible to find for a reasonable price after today
Yea I know what you mean. I actually really dig the shoe but I know it wasn't unanimous among everyone as being a must cop. I think the shoes being the first collab b/t Jordan and SB for sure impacts that hike in price.

Prices come down after the first day not go up hype is as high as it will get until the next release in the series... Are you new or a reseller?

i shouldve been greedy and made more than 1 order on the overseas sites as insurance
put all my eggs in the beatsworkin basket and got burned
"Note from merchant: very sorry i have had to refund you as i cannt sell these outside the uk"

if anyone in Brooklyn is still looking for sizes, common ground has a couple pairs lefts at $200
call ahead to make sure they have your size before you go. they're not doing phone orders

no size 9 so i wont be making a trip there, cant help anyone today

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom