2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Still looking for Eiffel 65s, YOTH, and SOMPs in a size 11 is a struggle right now lol. I must stay persistent 
cmon fam,now you got me looking for those eiffel 65's in my size.SMH lol.Nice shoe and can get them for a good price.

The good thing is all of the shoes you listes wont cost you that much money.

Last edited:
Eiffels sat for a minute, you could get them for super cheap all over the place 6 months or so ago.... I guarantee Osyrhiz copped those for next to nothing from the outlet!
laugh.gif

My girl bought me the AJ1 SB; I'm torn because she put a lot of effort into it but I'm not feeling them :lol:

I either just wear them to be nice and make them beaters or stash them away and sell them years from now

Hoyas shipped from premier, they're so on point when you get through. Have no problems supporting them.

Last edited by a moderator:
My girl bought me the AJ1 SB; I'm torn because she put a lot of effort into it but I'm not feeling them
laugh.gif

I either just wear them to be nice and make them beaters or stash them away and sell them years from now
wish i had your problems bruh

My girl bought me the AJ1 SB; I'm torn because she put a lot of effort into it but I'm not feeling them
laugh.gif

yeah I traded a pair of shoes my wife bought me last year....once she found out...I sill hear about it everyday lol

Man, I've never let a female buy me shoes before lol....I told them if they do, they better be committed and be sure about it cause it's practically an engagement ring lol

Man, I've never let a female buy me shoes before lol....I told them if they do, they better be committed and be sure about it cause it's practically an engagement ring lol

I am pretty sure this is the one (nothing to do with material things); I just causally mentioned that Nike SB was doing an AJ1 and she took it upon herself to get them for me, I probably should have told her when I saw the actual pics I thought they were wack :lol:

Every chick I've dated refused to buy me shoe which is fine since I feel like I'm the only one who should have to fund my vice.  One of them always used to say that I'd just use the shoes to walk out of her life. 
laugh.gif

got tracking from vertical.

If i dont like the GTowns I might sell them and get a pair of CNY

Last edited:
Couldn't resist. Picked up both for 50 each flat. 

Immediate black lace swap in both, and I'm feeling it. Although, I thought it was odd the Uprises didn't come with the b&w insoles but it's all good. Not gonna sweat the steal

I am pretty sure this is the one (nothing to do with material things); I just causally mentioned that Nike SB was doing an AJ1 and she took it upon herself to get them for me, I probably should have told her when I saw the actual pics I thought they were wack :lol:
Lol yeah I mean in this hobby and "fetish" (come on, we all have this "fetish" to shoes being as we're on a message board talking and sharing a common interest lol) of ours, we tend to take it in a serious matter..it'd be a shame like some of you say to not like that pair and sell it for some extra change or another shoe and not be able to live it down haha. But, if it's just another hook up or someone you don't see a future with then it's fair game and on them lol. Most the girls I've dated and been with know I have a "serious" problem with shoes so I put it out there lol

Couldn't resist. Picked up both for 50 each flat. 

Immediate black lace swap in both, and I'm feeling it. Although, I thought it was odd the Uprises didn't come with the b&w insoles but it's all good. Not gonna sweat the steal
^ Them boxes tho...
smokin.gif

Lol yeah I mean in this hobby and "fetish" (come on, we all have this "fetish" to shoes being as we're on a message board talking and sharing a common interest lol) of ours, we tend to take it in a serious matter..it'd be a shame like some of you say to not like that pair and sell it for some extra change or another shoe and not be able to live it down haha. But, if it's just another hook up or someone you don't see a future with then it's fair game and on them lol. Most the girls I've dated and been with know I have a "serious" problem with shoes so I put it out there lol

I def remember my ex gf back in the day 2003-2006 complaining that I was buying more shoes and one time we went to NYC and I dragged her to all the normal spots I would hit up. I've actually gotten to the point I only buy maybe 10 pairs of shoes a year and that used to be like seasonally at minimum :lol:

I think I am just gonna keep this pair because in reality they will probably become sentimental to me just because she took the time to get them for me; I feel selfish even talking about this :smh:

I think one of the things I love the most about this thread is that quite a few of us are willing to accept the negatives that are associated with this hobby and comment on it in a self deprecating manner. I like the tangent conversations that spring up without having to go to a dedicated thread for it because a lot of times I'm intimidated by those threads (like that denim thread).

As for people buying me shoes, my GF has picked up a few pairs here and there over the years and I'm always grateful when she takes initiative and buys something without telling me. I got my Blue Lobsters as a surprise back in 2009.

Back
Top Bottom