2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Someone, not sure if it was just the blogs or who....came up with the nickname "Stars" and it could just as easily have been "Freedoms" or it may change by the time they drop...who knows. Could be "Stars and Stripes" by the time we see the other shoe. Could be "American Flags"...or whatever.
exactly... not unless Nike officially drops a nickname for em they can be called whatever but i do think if a name is giving the NT SB thread nicknames holds more water over KOF type blogs... i think when pics 1st surfaced here they were just called next years 4th of july shoes.... so easily could be called 2014 4th of julys or 2014 Independance days

petoskey high size 7, 9, and 10 are on SPOT
barbers still up there in smaller sizes too... I'd grab a 12 if they had it. 
mean.gif
 waited for the discount that never came. win some, lose some

I really need a job where I can wear whatever shoes I want, my dress shoe game is strong only because I am forced to rock dress shoes at work.. Smh..

I really need a job where I can wear whatever shoes I want, my dress shoe game is strong only because I am forced to rock dress shoes at work.. Smh..

It's a trade off though, a job that lets you wear whatever you want probably comes with its own level of BS. I like the nice mix I have, I have to wear what would be dressed down if I were at the office all day, but because I'm basically just the Flash running through in the morning and I get my job done effectively people don't usually say anything, I don't abuse it too much though, the really crazy colors stay in my closet until the weekend.

It's a trade off though, a job that lets you wear whatever you want probably comes with its own level of BS. I like the nice mix I have, I have to wear what would be dressed down if I were at the office all day, but because I'm basically just the Flash running through in the morning and I get my job done effectively people don't usually say anything, I don't abuse it too much though, the really crazy colors stay in my closet until the weekend.
I dig it, working in a corporate environment is just getting boring.. Money is money but I want to find something I actually enjoy doing before it's too late and I have bigger responsibilities. Your job sounds pretty chill

I think everyone is gonna flip when the first picture of the Bao**** laced up fresh / on-feet emerges

Im picturing them laced kinda loose, and with more of that white tongue showing these are gonna be total fire.

Real tempted to cop, but that suede will get dirty so easily & permanently, and this colorway is too "clean" to be beat up or whatever

just came across these for anyone interested ..
Chronicles 2 - 8.5, 9.5, and 10 - http://www.consortium.co.uk/nike-sb-dunk-high-premium-chronicles-2-qs-black-black.html
Premiers (Petoskey Hi) - 8.5,9,9.5, and 10.5 - http://www.consortium.co.uk/nike-sb...oskey-dark-charcoal-white-light-graphite.html
Tropical Teal Hi's - 7-11 (no half sizes) - http://www.consortium.co.uk/nike-sb-dunk-high-pro-tropical-teal-university-gold-white.html

Tiffs Hi's say they're still in stock but in store only, I'm not sure about phone orders though. Baroque Hi's there too, still pretty much a FSR
Those teal blazers are sweet!!

Back
Top Bottom