2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

you think people that live in hk be like "hmm I COULD get this made from my homie at the factories?" or they just be copping normally like us?
I think they be like "damn SB's are made in Vietnam?...forreals yo?....gonna be hard to get the homies to make me some in HK then."
laugh.gif

I think they be like "damn SB's are made in Vietnam?...forreals yo?....gonna be hard to get the homies to make me some in HK then.":lol:
There are plenty of factories in china that can make sbs -.- not hard to put the same logos stating they're made in Vietnam.

Loving and respecting one's country is about things a lot more meaningful than they way you treat a flag. And, that's all I'll say about that.

How would the takashi 2s fit compared to the newer dunks? Hopefully a little loose. I ended up offering $180 instead of trading for my space jams.
bip roberts bip roberts those blue on blue dunk lows are dope what are they called?

I believe you are referring to the "Stillwaters"

thanks for the headsup

No worries - don't want a mod to catch it before one of us did.

Anybody who is from or has visited Hong Kong have any recommendations for any good Nike SB shops? I am here in Hong Kong and have some time to kill to search for some sneakers. I always feel that when I am outside the US that I have a chance on some sneakers that non-US people slept on.

Heyy.. there's a few bigger shops that get most of the sbs. .. In mongkok.. where sneaker street is.. there's a nike sb store. Then there's evergreen skateboards. . You should try hit this one first because they released a lot of recent releases few weeks ago.. Not sure why they held on to them until the past few weeks.. but they might even still have the yoth, ucs, somps and possibly others.. then there's hkit and 8five2. . Good luck!

Oh and just a heads up. . The shops in hong kong all have the same prices but they are all a tad marked up compared to the US.. The price for dunk highs are about 999hkd .. but there's little to no difference in prices from different high cws. .

Ex.. ucs were 108 usd? - 979 hkd I believe. . Somps 120 usd retail - 999 hkd

Last edited:

you think people that live in hk be like "hmm I COULD get this made from my homie at the factories?" or they just be copping normally like us?
I don't think they have more or less access to fakes than we do. If you want to look for fakes, you can probably get them, just like in the US.

Sneaker street is pretty cool - check it out.

Last edited:
I'd feel like Lex Luger bodyslamming Yokozuna on the deck of the Intrepid
Was talking with my bro the other day about how dope a few SBs themed by wrestlers could be. A "Hulkamania" dunk would be crazy, BROTHER.

But in all honesty, I'd be all over a DDP dunk. 

Anyway, not to derail. Maybe a good topic next time for @John00  's famous questions. Lots of possibilities. 

LOL that gets me every time
roll.gif
My most used .gif by far.

Was talking with my bro the other day about how dope a few SBs themed by wrestlers could be. A "Hulkamania" dunk would be crazy, BROTHER.

Anyway, not to derail. Maybe a good topic next time for @John00  's famous questions. Lots of possibilities. 
As a former pro wrestler/current fan, I'd be all over that.

Anyway, not to derail. Maybe a good topic next time for @John00
 's famous questions. Lots of possibilities. 

Bret hart

Anyway, not to derail. Maybe a good topic next time for @John00
 's famous questions. Lots of possibilities. 

Lots of possibilities there. Hogan could be good for sure.

Jake the Snake, Koko B. Ware, Hart Foundation, Demolition, Ted Dibiase. These are just a few off the top of my head with signature looks that would be easy to incorporate. ...Not saying they would all look good, but you could certainly bring the concept through.

...I'm a sucker for anything with Denim though - so add Hillbilly Jim to that list!

Hogan - Red/Yellow/Red

Undertaker - Black/Dark Purple

Bret Hart - Black/Pink

Ric Flair - Blue/Metallic Gold

Back
Top Bottom