2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

need your help guys... I always loved the support in this thread, so I know I have come to the right place...

I am looking at taking a few years off from constantly adding to my shoe collection... but before I go, I want to make sure my SB section of the closet is solid for a few years... here is what I have in the stash/rotation, but what else is needed so that I don't get the urge and scour ebay when the weakness kicks in? (keep in mind I am 30 years old, so I really only dig the older stuff)...

- de la lows

- hunters

- tiff lows

- oompas

- kicks/hi aloha

- undftd white/gum

- dunkles

- jedis

- entourage lows

thanks in ad*****...

I hate when people do it but I'm gonna have to be that guy and say whatever you like. I can't tell you what to buy. I can tell you that you already have a pretty sick collection though :lol:
[/quote]

I get what you are saying... and I always buy what I like, but I am just worried that there is something that I passed on back in the day, or missed out on, that will break my 'retirement' and real me back in lol...

would you guys saw Dunkles worn once for DS NERD Pharrell dunks is an even swap? (noticed I don't have much black dunks, and I have doubles on the Dunkles)

need your help guys... I always loved the support in this thread, so I know I have come to the right place...

I am looking at taking a few years off from constantly adding to my shoe collection... but before I go, I want to make sure my SB section of the closet is solid for a few years... here is what I have in the stash/rotation, but what else is needed so that I don't get the urge and scour ebay when the weakness kicks in? (keep in mind I am 30 years old, so I really only dig the older stuff)...

- de la lows
- hunters
- tiff lows
- oompas
- kicks/hi aloha
- undftd white/gum
- dunkles
- jedis
- entourage lows

thanks in ad*****...

Heinekens
Hulks
Irons
Bucks

optional - Bisons

I also love medicom 1s and 2s.

If you have the dough, Forbes Denims.

Last edited:

Graphic print of Tiffani thiessen. All over

...And, with her as the throughline, the Saved by the Bells could the month before the 90210s!
original.jpg

I don't know if anyone else watches White Collar but Tiffani Thiessen is the BEST part of that show. 

Dis print right here.

Breaking bad dunks have been mentioned before but still such a sick shoe idea :wink: both married with children ideas sound sick aswell as a saved by the bell dunk!!! Anyone down for some fresh prince dunks??

Nice grey suede upper, white midsole, black outsole, swoosh and lining would have the inside out bel aire jacket print

Tongue tag could have the fresh prince font n colors

Just an idea someone can run with

Was at 510 earlier today and saw these, in case anybody in the bay was interested in them at $60.

Last edited:
This month SOMPS, YOTH, Unkles, and just pulled the trigger on some Nontourage. My girl is going to kill me. Need to keep them in my trunk for a month then slowly start bringing them in the house.
What did the yoth n unkles run u. Nice pick ups man. I feel u on the GF thing, I get mines delivered so I always hear it too lol.

This month SOMPS, YOTH, Unkles, and just pulled the trigger on some Nontourage. My girl is going to kill me. Need to keep them in my trunk for a month then slowly start bringing them in the house.
What did the yoth n unkles run u. Nice pick ups man. I feel u on the GF thing, I get mines delivered so I always hear it too lol.
DS Unkles 300$, YOTH 170$ I told her i was done this month, but i couldnt pass up the nontourage deal i found.

Last edited:
Breaking bad dunks have been mentioned before but still such a sick shoe idea
wink.gif
both married with children ideas sound sick aswell as a saved by the bell dunk!!! Anyone down for some fresh prince dunks??

Nice grey suede upper, white midsole, black outsole, swoosh and lining would have the inside out bel aire jacket print

Tongue tag could have the fresh prince font n colors

Just an idea someone can run with

Last edited:
bad milf came up to me last night at the pistons game and asked about my kicks, diamond dunks. She said her son spotted them, and was super hype about them. Said he asked her to get them when they dropped and they sold out super fast, and she was telling me how cool they were and blah blah blah. she was too hot tho. the shoe lead to a pretty nice little convo and an exchange of numbers. I'm sure theres gonna be sex and my kicks were the wingman. imagine lil homie coming home and seeing the tiffs sitting at his front door...next to the gold wrapper

bad milf came up to me last night at the pistons game and asked about my kicks, diamond dunks. She said her son spotted them, and was super hype about them. Said he asked her to get them when they dropped and they sold out super fast, and she was telling me how cool they were and blah blah blah. she was too hot tho. the shoe lead to a pretty nice little convo and an exchange of numbers. I'm sure theres gonna be sex and my kicks were the wingman. imagine lil homie coming home and seeing the tiffs sitting at his front door...next to the gold wrapper

:evil: :nthat: :rofl:

If it were to go the dark navy upper route prolly stick the tie color n pattern on the tongue (same material being used as they used on the civilist tongue.), switch out the lining with just solid dark navy,stay with white midsole ... maybe a translucent gret outsole? 0.o

Ignore carletons face hahaha cleanest shot i could find of the tie XD

Back
Top Bottom