2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

HE STRUCK OUT

AND I DEF LOVE DA GUADY PRINT

IM STILL IN SEARCH OF THE ROCK'S $500 SHIRT

I AINT TRYNA PAY $5HUNNA DOE

I use force fields for shoes that run big, like the tiff highs. Got the same size as all my other aqua box dunks and I wouldn't say my feet are swimming, but maybe wading in the water? Lol. Especially in the toe area. That space combined with how horribly they crease wasn't a good look. Force fields are perfect for space filling. I never purposefully half size up to use them though, they're more of a last resort.

must be cuz we both from Cali :lol:lol

creasing is a big NO-NO; and i feel you on filling up space. My Tiffs are a 6.5, probably shoulda got a 6y. Nonetheless, just with me walking around the room I started noticing a huge crease. Force fileds to the rescue!

I just don't like asking stuff that's been discussed already.  Rather take the time to catch up and stay outta the convo for a few days.  At least I don't miss all of the laughs, lol.
Don't offer enough benefit to make up for the comfort issues.

never had an issue with comfort--you probably don't need 'em then.

Like i said, if I go TTS it's usually too big so I need a force field. If I got .5 down I don't need 'em cuz there is no space. Am I making sense?? #ORNAH

Anybody have any idea on when those baohaus sbs are dropping? I heard they were a GR but also a collaboration and my local skateshop (underground in Jersey) said they were not getting them. Any info would be appreciated thanks!

Anybody have any idea on when those baohaus sbs are dropping? I heard they were a GR but also a collaboration and my local skateshop (underground in Jersey) said they were not getting them. Any info would be appreciated thanks!
Theres a million posts about them in the past like 30 pages...

Just go look up Alp, see recent posts, and find out haha.
Lol I was just thinking about reselling and that whole ordeal a few weeks back when he was calling whoever it was out to "go see him in line" and was jw if he was gloating about being able to pick up any, didn't really care to do the work myself haha

HE STRUCK OUT
Damn, guess his skills for copping and reselling didn't come through for him lol

IM ASSUMING U MEAN NUTLEY

SHADY STORE

THERES A BUNCH OF 973 HEADS IN HERE BRO

Lol I was just thinking about reselling and that whole ordeal a few weeks back when he was calling whoever it was out to "go see him in line" and was jw if he was gloating about being able to pick up any, didn't really care to do the work myself haha
Damn, guess his skills for copping and reselling didn't come through for him lol
He seems like he's just a line camper. Given that there was no line.. i'm guessing he struck out haha

Talking about wearing kicks it been raining here in nor call these last few days

Wear them it what they're for

Talking about wearing kicks it been raining here in nor call these last few days

Wear them it what they're for
I only wear certain shoes in the rain not because of the value but because of the material. I wouldn't wear my leather jacket in the rain because (obviously) water + leather = bad time. So the same goes for my leather shoes or suede shoes. Not gonna wear them in the rain cuz it will destroy them. I do wear some leather shoes that I don't care to keep in good condition but they get destroyed. Just gotta weigh what you can and can't afford to ruin.

The ajxsb is made outta plastic no lie

The blk/red ones I treat with chaimberlains after ever few wears and I haven't had any problems with any pairs since 01

The ajxsb is made outta plastic no lie

The blk/red ones I treat with chaimberlains after ever few wears and I haven't had any problems with any pairs since 01
This is the same as those AJ1 97's I have, they're basically plastic so water doesn't affect them. I wear them in the rain on the REG.

Was able to cop the black Supreme Foams in a size 9. I was pretty shocked that I was able to get them. To be honest, I don't personally like them all that much, way too loud for an old man like me. So they will likely be trade bait for the stuff that I missed out on. (blk/red 1's, royal 1's) sorry for the non SB talk.

Was able to cop the black Supreme Foams in a size 9. I was pretty shocked that I was able to get them. To be honest, I don't personally like them all that much, way too loud for an old man like me. So they will likely be trade bait for the stuff that I missed out on. (blk/red 1's, royal 1's) sorry for the non SB talk.

Too Fresh. Plus I'm a sucker for office heat :lol: Repped.

I came in here to avoid the salt from missing out on the premes :smh:

Time to log off the interwebz :smokin

Who copped the Baohaus? Where did you get them from? I know they were supposed to release earlier this week. Sorry if this has been mentioned

About a million times in the past 30 pages. 

They didn't drop anywhere yet. Look for a release next week
I have been in the here forever but i just got back in town from work and haven't been on the talk all week. Thanks for the info, didn't need the extra 30 million comment, thats why i apologized up front. Repped you anyway for responding

I have been in the here forever but i just got back in town from work and haven't been on the talk all week. Thanks for the info, didn't need the extra 30 million comment, thats why i apologized up front. Repped you anyway for responding

It's cool B. The same question has been asked every other page, and if you hang out regularly in here, it can grate on your nerves a bit. No harm no foul. Hope you come up when they trickle in.

Back
Top Bottom