2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Tell me more about these "chaimberlains" cleaner...

It's a saddle conditioner kind of expensive but they have everything cleaner, water repellent, and conditioner. It works really well but it will darken some leathers so it's important to spot check

Yeah, didn't mean to be a ****. It just gets annoying if you see it asked several times a day. 

I really need some good synthetic material dunks or something for the rain here in Seattle. I'm still rolling with an old pair of zoom tres if its really pouring. those things are tanks for rain and snow.

Living in the DEEP South, I expect it to be hot and wet a good 10 months out of the year so I've learned to live with the risk if I wear something I don't want getting wet. Sometimes it works, sometimes I end up in knee deep water with suede shoes on.

Living in the DEEP South, I expect it to be hot and wet a good 10 months out of the year so I've learned to live with the risk if I wear something I don't want getting wet. Sometimes it works, sometimes I end up in knee deep water with suede shoes on.

I've never in my life experienced the type of heat and humidity I did while in NOLA and Baton Rouge working Hurricane claims. 7:30am, walking outside with glasses on, INSTANT FOG on lenses. Yeesh! Great people, even better food, hellacious weather...lol.

Did the Baohaus release anywhere yet?
Just messing with you guys 
roll.gif

I've never in my life experienced the type of heat and humidity I did while in NOLA and Baton Rouge working Hurricane claims. 7:30am, walking outside with glasses on, INSTANT FOG on lenses. Yeesh! Great people, even better food, hellacious weather...lol.

That's the worst, when you're up and out before the sun is even completely out, and even then you can feel that sting on your skin. Then it'll always rain in the afternoon and if it's been a really hot day the streets will with the rain fall. Once it gets to be 80 at day break I flip into 3 shower mode, once in the morning, one at lunch, once after work. Occasionally I'll add a fourth shower in before bed. We keep the house a chilly 67 at night, but the electric bill evens out over the winter when I don't turn on the heater unless it's cooler than 50 in the house.

must be cuz we both from Cali
laugh.gif
:lol:

creasing is a big NO-NO; and i feel you on filling up space. My Tiffs are a 6.5, probably shoulda got a 6y. Nonetheless, just with me walking around the room I started noticing a huge crease. Force fileds to the rescue!
i put force fields on the Green Taxis i recently picked up. A: they were .5 too big n B: dude rocked em  once then stashed em away without any of the paper stuffing so the toe area was creased n collapsed due to the soft leather... Force Fields covered both issues 
happy.gif

I don't mind creases. Something about a worn shoe look that appeals to me. 

I agree with this, every time these debates come up I always think dudes wear these force fields so later they can sell the shoe as

"Vvvvvnds" "only worn once" "9.6/10 condition"

I agree with this, every time these debates come up I always think dudes wear these force fields so later they can sell the shoe as

not even ig must be a cali thing cuz if they made nice leather that never creased n put them on dunks i would love that... a plus for the kobe 8 EM no creases 
laugh.gif

I've never thought of that. That's a good theory. I have heard force fields are uncomfortable. But I too don't mind my shoes looking a little worn I mean that's what they're for anyway. 

Thats why the kobe 8 is so dope.The lebrons 9 and 10 didnt really crease much either.

But I wear sneaker shields in my shoes and it really does preserve the shoe.

not even ig must be a cali thing cuz if they made nice leather that never creased n put them on dunks i would love that... a plus for the kobe 8 EM no creases :lol:  

Kobe 8 are awesome, regret not picking up more. The navy/red high GR that came out last year haven't creased a bit, and I've worn them pretty heavy.

It’s all but over now, but Premier just executed what probably one of their biggest SB restock ever. Included in this sudden event was the Nike SB Dunk Low Giraffe's, and several more big-ticket items that made 2014 an exciting year of skate shoes. Did you get lucky this time? Let us know in the comments below. The Nike SB Dunk Low Giraffe features giraffe print leather with orange accents on the tag insole and extra laces. Continue reading to see the full set of images on them and then grab this Nike SB Dunk Low “Giraffe” release from the team at Premier before they’re gone again. $98.

Via [ SkateShoesPH ]

Back
Top Bottom