2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Happy birthday to me
happy.gif

I'll wait to post better quality pics...
whats  inside i cant  read the number lol

Yeah just copped the legion pines/brazil gatos/university red black highs for $165. Too good to pass up and had to add the third pair to save on shipping.
smart man lol, def worth just going for a 3rd pair.  i got the ion/smoke highs, mid baroque brown/white (already on sale), wool wolf grey, and snake eyes. 

Think I'm gonna pass on the lobsters for now- too many other things coming out that I'm wanting (WTKDs, Captain America Dunks...)

Think I'm gonna pass on the lobsters for now- too many other things coming out that I'm wanting (WTKDs, Captain America Dunks...)
I'm in the same boat.  I see all these deals but I know those WTLs are looming on the horizon...

just checked their twitter, they said they'll be online sometime this week

Skateshoesph posted a link to tactics saying you could get them, I told them that was wrong, now the links gone. So maybe it will be up today. I hope so, I'm holding off buying anything so I don't pay shipping twice.

i would say 650-750. I see them for 800 plus ds with box. I can't bring myself to drop that dough myself.
not even close in my mind. I would say $500 TOPS. Corgi sold his DS pair for $540 and he's usually a little bit below market so 550-600 is what a DS pair would actually sell for IMO.

Skateshoesph posted a link to tactics saying you could get them, I told them that was wrong, now the links gone. So maybe it will be up today. I hope so, I'm holding off buying anything so I don't pay shipping twice.
Finally patience will be paid ^^

Price check on ds unkles. No box no extra laces ?
Hmm you got that come up didn't you? (Someone posted them in a goodwill store in japan)

No box or extra laces I would say 600 is fair. I paid 520 for my DS pair 7 years ago and at the time you couldn't really find a better price. The size is also a factor, there are a few bigger sizes floating around on ebay but the smaller sizes are harder to find. I would personally pay up to 700 if I found another DS size 8. I would probably retire from the sneaker game once again if I did that LOL

I've seen them go for 200-220 DS, but never in the size I need. I'm also looking for 10.5 right now, but haven't found any in that price range yet. 

I normally see them going for $250+ for DS.
$200+ is usually for not DS, from what I've seen.

After staring at these for weeks at work, they finally got marked down to where I wanna buy em. My first Dunk mid and I'm feelin'em. Do these have a nickname lol?

it's some black melvins in a 6 with OBO $520--they've been there forever, so I'm guessing this seller isn't serious about really moving his shoes. Which bothers me :lol: Ebay isn't the place to "test waters," I think they should be left to informal selling marketplaces.

Back
Top Bottom