2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

My progress so far... need some touch up... gonna dull down the snake skin aswell... figured id make these a custom n pick up another pair lol

don't know how I feel about the royals dunk if they end up looking like the picture from earlier

but black/red lows will be a problem

Damn, I'm not looking forward to any releases in the near future it seems like...I'll probably be the only person to pass like I was with the tiff hi's but those jpack's are an easy pass for me. I'm gonna just sit back and wait for some quartersnacks info to finally drop and wait for these BP paparazzi joints or w/e.

Damn, I'm not looking forward to any releases in the near future it seems like...I'll probably be the only person to pass like I was with the tiff hi's but those jpack's are an easy pass for me. I'm gonna just sit back and wait for some quartersnacks info to finally drop and wait for these BP paparazzi joints or w/e.

I concur, easy pass for me as well. I'll save my cash for something better.

I usually leave mine factory laced and knotted when it comes to highs. I may have to try this out. 
You can get your foot in there when it's factory laced?! Highs mine are laced real loose so the ends just come out the holes at the top. Lows I do the X at the top holes, and they're also loose so there isn't much lace left, what is left I tuck behind the elastic. Team wide foot here, they're way too tight if I don't loosen em all the way

Top 5 for me in no particular order: Supreme lows (red and black), Dunkles, Paris, Tiff lows, and Buellers

Own none of them :frown: one day....

Personal Top 5 Hi's Needing To Be Added To The Collec'
1) De La's
2) Skunks
3) Mafia's
4) Dinosaur Jr's
5) Poppa Bears

Interesting Seeing The Different Personal Tastes On These Lists :nthat:

Highs
De La Souls
SOL
Cheech and Chongs
Born and the USA
Supreme High (blue or red)

Lows
Jedis
Supreme Low (white)
Blue Lobsters
Tiffs
Ms. Pacmans

bro

corgi just posted my sb high grail.

but im broke from da foamb and fieg releases

first da undertaker now lord robin ????

Hope the J pack doesn't get too hyped. They both sound like they will be dope, simple cws. Something that wouldn't be hyped without "J pack" attached to it.

My top 5 would be

Dooms
Blue lobsters
Heinekens
purple pigeons
pee wees

just need pee wees and Heinekens. Don't think I'll ever find Heinekens at a decent price.

Price check on ds unkles. No box no extra laces ?

Hmm you got that come up didn't you? (Someone posted them in a goodwill store in japan)

No box or extra laces I would say 600 is fair. I paid 520 for my DS pair 7 years ago and at the time you couldn't really find a better price. The size is also a factor, there are a few bigger sizes floating around on ebay but the smaller sizes are harder to find. I would personally pay up to 700 if I found another DS size 8. I would probably retire from the sneaker game once again if I did that LOL

Yeah so many people emailed about it! I got someone searching from some heat in my size on thier end to trade for them. is there a safe way to trade btw. damn 600$$$$$!!!!! i told him to just find me some ds skunks to trade.

Red Jpacks are a must. The Blue on the back of the highs throws it off for me. Those'll be a game time decision. 

Those temples be clean fam.Great price also.

My top 5 in no order are

Born in the USA

Unkles

Del La Soul Hi's

When Pigs Fly

Somps/Thai temples

Last edited:

Those temples be clean fam.Great price also.

My top 5 in no order are

Born in the USA

Unkles

Del La Soul Hi's

When Pigs Fly

Somps/Thai temples
nice just copped the wpfs for 200 off the same dude before these ones, ima get some dr feelgoods off him next.

Back
Top Bottom