2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

People need to realize that Nike notices that the consumer has no problem paying $30 more..which leads to price increases.

My biggest pet peeve currently is "trade bait". Buying shoes you don't like in the hopes of gaining one you do is ridiculous, it keeps the shoe out of the hands of those that would actually wear and it keeps the reseller cycle going.

People need to realize that Nike notices that the consumer has no problem paying $30 more..which leads to price increases.

My biggest pet peeve currently is "trade bait". Buying shoes you don't like in the hopes of gaining one you do is ridiculous, it keeps the shoe out of the hands of those that would actually wear and it keeps the reseller cycle going.
This exactly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flightman

This exactly.
REPPED. THIS IS EXACTLY WHY I HAD TO PAY RESELLER PRICES FOR MY AJ1XSB's... THE TWO GIRLS IN FRONT OF ME TOOK THE LAST TWO PAIR IN MY SIZE ...AND IT WASN'T EVEN THE SIZES THEY NEEDED... DID I PICK UP A PAIR OUTSIDE OF MY SIZE? NO, I WANTED OTHERS TO HAVE A CHANCE. DONE.. SORRY.

Last edited:
the only reason its more convenient to buy from a reseller is because they buy all the pairs. they said it themselves they get 100's of each release, those could all be going to actual customers

im actually starting to accept resellers, thanks in large part to the people in here.

not about to hate on somebody cuz they like money.

Last edited:
disappointed in martini, for a shop that is suppose  to have real time inventory and if an item is not in stock an email will be sent out in 24 hours (I placed an order on 4/6 and just got a cancelled email on 4/9 in the afternoon), . ordered 4 pairs and got 1
mean.gif
, based on my paypal at least they didnt charge me for shipping.

Last edited:
Can someone legit check my so called "come up." Any help would be greatly appreciated. Did i get got?

They Good.

Definately my Favorite Dunk, Low or High, of all time!

Good Pick up!
Picked up to be resold..saw them on eBay for $700 BIN

yeah picked them up DS from a random spot here in japan. wish i could keep them but i wear a 12. hope you not trying to say i should sell them for what i got them for... regardless these will go toward other shoes.

That's just straight up BS though, the only reason they're able to charge a convenience fee is because they game the system to scoop up every pair before someone can even get into line. If you're moving this amount of pairs each weekend, take the next step and get a legit account.
My man..I read up until they started talking about a "convenience fee" and couldn't even finish. The only reason there's a "convenience fee" is cause they're taking advantage of and using other consumers.

I know there's people in here that do it, but I gotta agree. I'd rather just let someone who actually want that size to wear get them, but that's where an "oop" should come in cause I'm convinced more than half the people who buy shoes these days aren't buying as consumers to wear them.

Not even offering free shipping with a $700 BIN? SHAME.
well dang i guess i got roasted in here. regardless i placed the BIN much lower than the other DS pairs on ebay. there is a keyword in there OBO. whateves, thanks for a the advertisement i guess....

Last edited:
i think premiers run on the smaller side too with the wool fabric, my sweaters too, i wonder how birches run. I wasnt really basing it on materials though, just wishful thinking lol.

I think in general they run smaller in this era. like my size 13 floridians are kind of uncomfortable on one foot, just for width i couldve gone to a 14, but in length 13 is fine, and 12.5 would be perfect.
Picked up the Baos this afternoon...not sure if the second lace color came up in the thread yet, but they're black which kinda threw me off. Anyway, compared to the Birches, they both fit the same, a little snug at first but it'll loosen up a little with wear. I'm a size 13 in just about everything and these fit fine.

yeah picked them up DS from a random spot here in japan. wish i could keep them but i wear a 12. hope you not trying to say i should sell them for what i got them for... regardless these will go toward other shoes.
I wasn't saying that at all..I only pointed out that you were reselling them cause your original post made it seem like you picked them up to keep by asking "did I get got" or whatever it was and saying it was a "come up". Make your money bro..if it ain't you, it's someone else

Picked up the Baos this afternoon...not sure if the second lace color came up in the thread yet, but they're black which kinda threw me off. Anyway, compared to the Birches, they both fit the same, a little snug at first but it'll loosen up a little with wear. I'm a size 13 in just about everything and these fit fine.
I thought they were supposed to be royal?

Can someone legit check my so called "come up." Any help would be greatly appreciated. Did i get got?

They Good.

Definately my Favorite Dunk, Low or High, of all time!

Good Pick up!
Picked up to be resold..saw them on eBay for $700 BIN

I think as a Community, we want to help everyone out on getting Sneaks at REASONALBLE prices.
We all understand that there is money to be made on Sneaks, but when someone mentions "come up" and then turns around and advertises that they are selling for $700+, then some of us will take this offensively, is all.

Not bad at all..not for me but birches > bao's lol

awesome! from where? and do they take phone orders? :smile:

I feel like the stripes might be hiding behind the flaps
nerd.gif
Either way if I can pick em up for retail or less I'll be happy.

What I'm saying is that if you weren't even sure you were buying something legitimate and you had to come into this thread and ask for verification, then you don't know what you're doing and should do more homework before reselling. If anything you should be paying the guys that verified they were legit a fee like when people get cards, comics graded.

I thought they were supposed to be royal?
Black? That's weird Nike Japan had them with blue laces it looks like.
Yeah, not sure if what the deal is with the black...kinda like a default if you ask me
awesome! from where? and do they take phone orders? :smile:
picked them up from the local shop, I posted the info maybe 2-3 pages back...they do take phone orders, but they were sold out in about 2 hours

Yeah, not sure if what the deal is with the black...kinda like a default if you ask me

picked them up from the local shop, I posted the info maybe 2-3 pages back...they do take phone orders, but they were sold out in about 2 hours

ahh.. bummer. thanks!

Back
Top Bottom