2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Maybe my local just sucks. 
roll.gif

Compound Boardshop, Sarasota.  

are they like on exit 207 off 75? I live in tampa, but work in Sarasota. I found that place when the tiffs dropped cause i ended up having to come in for an overnight, i got there around 945 and saw no one there except 1 camping chair so i thought i made it but they changed their release to earlier from the line, i heard they dont get too big of a turnout otherwise.

are they like on exit 207 off 75? I live in tampa, but work in Sarasota. I found that place when the tiffs dropped cause i ended up having to come in for an overnight, i got there around 945 and saw no one there except 1 camping chair so i thought i made it but they changed their release to earlier from the line, i heard they dont get too big of a turnout otherwise.
Yep.  They had people driving from all over to that shop because they were the only account for hundreds of miles to get them in.  It was a zoo!  I mean you have to understand, there are no good sneaker places in this town, SB or otherwise.  They don't even release retro Js here, so when there's something I want I usually just stick with NDC.    Normally for SB releases I can just stroll up and buy at my leisure, like when the YOTHs came out it was me and 2 other people.  Best thing about Compound is the sale rack though - You can get most GRs for $50, sometimes less.      

Last edited:
i havent seen the baos here in nyc. probably hit the sneaker shops later today to see if anyone got their shipment in.

Hanon shop got some bad reviews on Google talking about it's slow, their a scam, etc. :stoneface:

Hanon is pretty legit...

I wonder how many of those negative reviews came from people getting flustered over their handling of Jordan releases lately. If I remember right the Black and Red 1s kind of broke every UK website that had them for sale.

For what it's worth I've been ordering from Hanon since 2010 and have never had any problems with them. They used to be a lot faster about shipping product out, but I suspect that's because they had no where near the amount of web orders coming in and never got around to beefing up their staff. They get pretty much everything that's not SB that I could ever want, and unless it's a hyped up release you've got a decent shot at getting it. I've gotten gems from them months if not years after release on super clearance.

Up until 2012 they were my go to for the annual XI release, I got my Cool Greys and Concords from them in the years prior, but in 2012 I decided to stop buying them and haven't looked back.

Compound Boardshop, Sarasota.  
lol I lived there from 2012-13 and compound does suck. I went next door to anytime fitness 3-5 times a week so id constantly be stopping in around releases and either the employees played dumb or they really never get certain releases, but more commonly nothing in a 13.

Last edited:
Slam City Skates not getting the Baos according to the bloke I spoke to. Pretty limited in the UK which sucks

Guy on the bay is selling his red lobs and blue lobs.

For the same price.

Is that be making sense to you all?

Back
Top Bottom