2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Guy on the bay is selling his red lobs and blue lobs.

For the same price.

Is that be making sense to you all?
No.  But I'm fighting the urge to get those Blues.  I want them so bad but...  That's still too much.  

Will be checking out a couple nyc spots today. I doubt Baos will be available though considering twitter has been quiet.

Will be checking out a couple nyc spots today. I doubt Baos will be available though considering twitter has been quiet.

As will I. Though I did hear one guy bought up the entire FSR last night from Supreme... not surprised by the shadiness..

My local had them last night. Size 8.5

20% off at Vertical Urge: Use coupon code SPRING20

And wouldn't you know it, that makes the Bazooka Joe's fall into the $50-60 range. PERFECTO. Thanks, bruh. Repped.

I need to start contributing more, you guys are on top of it.

I Just go my orange/green crocs at vertical urge. thanks for the post , repped for the info.

Anyone have any really good (20%, 15%) coupons for Tactics or CCS both have my next pickups in stock wanted to pull the trigger before they vanish on me.

Last edited:

I Just go my orange/green crocs at vertical urge. thanks for the post , repped for the info.

Anyone have any really good (20%, 15%) coupons for Tactics or CCS both have my next pickups in stock wanted to pull the trigger before they vanish on me.
There might be better ones out there but $15 off $75 or more on CCS: Use coupon code LKS14F38

Last edited:

Anyone have any really good (20%, 15%) coupons for Tactics or CCS both have my next pickups in stock wanted to pull the trigger before they vanish on me
CCS:

$25 off $139+ LKS64P3T

$20 off $120. LKS14F3T

Back
Top Bottom