2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

It's already starting, how many times have the same pictures been posted over the past 24 hours?

I'm not really looking forward to the next month and a half while the hype builds on these.

Once they're out people will complain that their "futuristic" Jordan 1 creases in the same spot all Jordan 1s crease.

I really wish you were wrng on this one but you're dead on.

I really want the shoe don't get me wrong but I really wish these wouldn't become just a thing for people to beast over.

People are stupid. Just cuz the new plastic Lebrons don't crease doesn't mean ones shouldn't. The reason this sorta paint job works so well on these is because ones start to look really good worn in. They're not always supposed to look mint.

blitz got ions for $60 and St. Pattys highs for $55
Project Blitz has the ions nicknamed "Ice Cream Sandwich". I've never thought of that but they really do remind me of an ice cream sandwich haha Anyway no sizes I'm looking for but repped for the find.

Project Blitz has the ions nicknamed "Ice Cream Sandwich". I've never thought of that but they really do remind me of an ice cream sandwich haha Anyway no sizes I'm looking for but repped for the find.
People at work just call mine strawberry and chocolate milkshakes. 

Very excited about the new SB x Jordan release. The first pair was alright but these are on another level. Love the story behind them. I will be gunning for the white pair.

ok good

i actually thought you were just making fun of the other people that have been asking the same question

i still find it hard to tell if people are joking or not on this forum. :smile:

:lol: I know what mean---but for me, if I'm serious, I USUALLY ASK A QUESTION IN ALL CAPS.

Kinda like in real life if somebody is really tryna understand something they ask their question LOUDER and SLOWER.....

Once they're out people will complain that their "futuristic" Jordan 1 creases in the same spot all Jordan 1s crease.

This was hilarious, it's things like this makes me :smh: at what has become of the culture. That whole thread is comedy

Just remember to do what was done for the last Jordan 1 x SB release......feed people to the actual thread for them as much as possible:

http://niketalk.com/t/572022/jordan-1-x-nike-sb-qs

They'll find better info there anyway.

I love this.... back to talk about the baos then :lol: :lol:

Tweeted Vertical urge in regards to Dunk High---which they have releasing with lows on 4/26. Asked them if they have pics, it's worth a shot

It's already starting, how many times have the same pictures been posted over the past 24 hours?

I'm not really looking forward to the next month and a half while the hype builds on these.

Hahaha I totally forgot about that. Yes, these are going to crease just like every other 1 in the history of the shoe.

Nike is crazy for dropping the info this early. This thread is going to be a nightmare until the release. I know I've got my pairs held already so I'm not stressing. I've seen these in person already and they're crazy, but people are already going insane about this and it'll only get worse.

Just received my two pairs of Baos from Size?

They look so nice in person, however they fit tight for those who are wondering.

I usually wear a 9.5 and I purchased a 10, which fits perfectly in that case.

Some pictures
 you realize that these are suede so they should not be tight, and if  they are the will give some because of the material.

you realize that these are suede so they should not be tight, and if  they are the will give some because of the material.

They are tight right out of the box though. I haven't given them a long enough wear to properly break them in yet, but I too went a half size up and had a tight squeeze in them the first time I relaced them.

In the future, try to keep all links etc to one post. Appreciate the effort you put in though

Last edited:
$149 EUROS DOE? 
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom