2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Was trying to get them on my cell at work lol. Fail. Hopefully this will be like the snake eyes, white dunk lows, etc where they sold out fast initially but are in stock everywhere.

Was trying to get them on my cell at work lol. Fail. Hopefully this will be like the snake eyes, white dunk lows, etc where they sold out fast initially but are in stock everywhere.

Same here. Struck out for the Mrs., will wait for the inevitable restock.

as long as they're not as snug as the 510s i think i'll be alright

the material looks soft enough

as long as they're not as snug as the 510s i think i'll be alright

the material looks soft enough
The fitment is kinda snug on the first try, but it expanded once i walked around in it.  Its not tight like the 510s thats for sure.  Congrats to all that copped from Premier... 
pimp.gif

My local posted the Bao's on their Instagram and was sold out in like 2 hours, wasn't able to get there in time :/

It's crazy cause the site was super slow at first and I kept fumbling my shipping info (I wasn't signed in). Good thing I didn't get cart jacked..props to those who copped!!

In unrelated news, got the supreme DK jacket on a chance restock. Love that it's my preferred size and color

One pair per customer on Premier??

I'm glad I copped my two pairs from size? in a single order

For all you NY'ers that got their Bao's, come by Baohaus (238 East 14th St / 2nd Ave), first 5 with them on get a free Chairman Bao!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom