2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Speaking of ebay. Just got my MIAs for $110 shipped 
nthat.gif

I had my eye on that pair too, but I've picked up too many pairs this week already. Glad it went to a good home!

Didn't realize my posts would cause a debate, I followed the rules of the forum. Period.  No need for forum police.

All that I contribute here is deals, I'm not the type to put my personal opinions out for every single release/picture that is posted.  I think it happens too much and is cause for this thread growing so fast at times.

I will continue to post deals as I find them, and as always props to the members that make this thread great.

O and to new members, DON"T PAY RETAIL FOR GR's! I know for every release there will be some select few that 'gotta have it' (and of course this Tiff aftermath is F*N things up) but for example....

%24_57.JPG

Almost FSR $79.99 - Free Shipping - No need to pay box for these!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-SB-Dun...15?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&var=&hash=item4d1bd2a687

(And yea thats a link to Ebay ^^^)

I think I have to agree with @robinthicke
 on this one. If it's a BUY IT NOW only, then it's fine to post the link. If it is a LIVE AUCTION, it is not allowed because some people might be trying to snipe it and if everyone and their mother is directed to the listing, it blows up their spot.

I thought it was so people weren't always promoting their own links/auctions

Didn't realize my posts would cause a debate, I followed the rules of the forum. Period.  No need for forum police.

All that I contribute here is deals, I'm not the type to put my personal opinions out for every single release/picture that is posted.  I think it happens too much and is cause for this thread growing so fast at times.

I will continue to post deals as I find them, and as always props to the members that make this thread great.

O and to new members, DON"T PAY RETAIL FOR GR's! I know for every release there will be some select few that 'gotta have it' (and of course this Tiff aftermath is F*N things up) but for example....

%24_57.JPG

Almost FSR $79.99 - Free Shipping - No need to pay box for these!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-SB-Dun...15?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&var=&hash=item4d1bd2a687

(And yea thats a link to Ebay ^^^)
THATS COOL AND ALL BC THE ONLY EBAY LINKS THAT ARENT ALLOWED ARE LIVE AUCTION LINKS

LMAO AT PEOPLE THINKING THEY THE NEW SNEAKERSTEAL

Man. I must sound like a child on certain releases too but

You guys need to chill out on the Baos. More will come...

Last edited:

Speaking of ebay. Just got my MIAs for $110 shipped 
nthat.gif

Congrats, homie!

So why did dude just now say no phone orders. Makes that instagram post look stupid
BP does this all the time. Apparently Hollywood Juice makes you a sociopathic narcissist. 
I thought it was so people weren't always promoting their own links/auctions
That is also part of it, since advertising your listings in posts is not allowed. It is allowed in sigs though, so...

I get it. Guy on the phone was just a total **** which is not needed given their post. I get they updated it but still.

Wallet needs to chill for the rest of the month but dang, really hoping some Thais pop up soon. 

saw this as well

VU
Swag. More places to eat! Everyone calm down while you wait on that retail pair. People keep saying this but the Bao is a GR. Not a limited GR (whatever that is) just a GR with delayed shipments due to the strike over at one of the Chinese plants that makes Nike product.

Back
Top Bottom