2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

1.) I honestly don't think it'll EVER be over for me. It's not just about some of the sneakers I have, it's also about the memories that come along with them. I got some CRAZY *** stories that come with some of them too. I just can't really see myself EVER stopping.

2.) No, I think that it would only happen if Nike had no other options and if it made sense for them financially. If they could do it cheaper here then they would come back to the states in a heartbeat.

3.)

a.) The Jack Daniels High.
b.) The Jack High 
c.) Smooth Black suede covering the upper. White accent stitching on the swoosh. "Old No. 7" would be stitched on the tongue. An outline of Tennessee would be stitched on the HEEL. White midsole Black sole.
d.) The inspiration is Jack Daniels whiskey. e.) It would be release at Jack Daniels factoies and then it'd be a QS and released in every skateshop.

fixed. I got your back John00 John00 very interesting dunk. I would cop

Attempt #2 at breaking them in

I even went up from my usual sz 9.5 to a sz 10 and their still really tight... I really pretty sure i just have wide *** feet lol... and dunk aint for wide footers i guess

Lol. Don't give up. It'll loosen up I'm sure. I think there was a trick to help loosen shoes. Maybe someone else has some insight on that. I think it had something to do with the freezer lol

Lol. Don't give up. It'll loosen up I'm sure. I think there was a trick to help loosen shoes. Maybe someone else has some insight on that. I think it had something to do with the freezer lol
Ive heard sumthin about that before too i do believe. Im going to have to google it right now. and see what i can find.. Thanks man

Did I say 50-50?  I meant 80-20 on these now. lol

After seeing this Black Sheep post and "Don't Believe The Hype"  could it be a Public Enemy themed dunk?  Or Black Sheep, their namesake?
That would be from the 'it takes a nation of millions to hold us back" lp and the color scheme is much different than the Black Sheep Wolf in Sheeps Clothing cover

Back
Top Bottom