2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

It's 20% I think.  They come out to $75 shipped.
na if you go to their front page it advertises 25% off for cinco de mayo, but when you try to apply the code nothing happens...I'm assuming they just set up the promo wrong...nm I just read can't be applied to clearance items that explains it

Last edited:
Suddenly I don't feel so bad about ordering via Premier, still a great price if you don't mind waiting for your sneakers. Kind of reminds me of shoe trends.
Not sure what you mean about WAITING.. I ordered jpack yesterday. Got shipping confirmation 45 minutes later. And scheduled delivery tomorrow fro Michigan to Kentucky..Cant get any faster than that

Arrived today 100 shipped. Can't even tell they were worn once. They slowly grew on me and couldn't pass them up.

Not sure what you mean about WAITING.. I ordered jpack yesterday. Got shipping confirmation 45 minutes later. And scheduled delivery tomorrow fro Michigan to Kentucky..Cant get any faster than that

Posting from my phone I forgot to quote the person I was responding to that indicated that mainland orders are in limbo as they're still waiting on the shoes to get in.

Posting from my phone I forgot to quote the person I was responding to that indicated that mainland orders are in limbo as they're still waiting on the shoes to get in.
Ok my bad man..But in case any1 doesnt want to wait 2 weeks or more  for their jpacks order from last night from MAINLAND.. I just called and cancelled my order and it was no problem dude seemed fine with me cancelling...I bought the pack from Premier as well so no big deal

na if you go to their front page it advertises 25% off for cinco de mayo, but when you try to apply the code nothing happens...I'm assuming they just set up the promo wrong...nm I just read can't be applied to clearance items that explains it

I just copy and pasted the code and it worked.

Just scooped from Kinetic, thanks for the link, shipping was high, but no sales tax so it's a wash.

Definitely killed my shoe fix, three pairs of Dunks in 24 hours, and gunning for 2 of the Captain America/4th of July joints.

:smokin

Last edited:
It is a GR, they are disappearing as they pop up though. Woudn't pay resellers price though. $107 w/shipping from Kinetic, wouldn't pay more than $115-125 for them.

Back
Top Bottom