2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I had to join the site to say thanks for the heads up on the uprises. I had been back and forth on them forever but couldn't pass em up for 40 bucks.

Also for those still looking kinetic got a restock of the bred j pack lows

I must say for anyone on the fence, the suede on these jpack's are pretty nice for being a GR. Waiting for my SPoT order of royals to come in, that blue suede looks nice.
This x 1,000,000. Also, were those BC3's I bought from Zach your pair? He said he was selling them for a friend (this was before I had talked to you on here) and I bought them from him.

I must say for anyone on the fence, the suede on these jpack's are pretty nice for being a GR. Waiting for my SPoT order of royals to come in, that blue suede looks nice.

Ya the build quality is even noticeable in photos. They look really solid overall.

If anyone knows of a July 4th restock, pm me :nerd: most of the time I'm at work when they out on sites so I can't keep up with the thread but a pm I get to my email ditectly

Just got these today.  Great quality.  I wish the new J's are like these (quality wise). lol

Nike Dunk High Pro SB Un-Futura

Old faithfuls....I have them on now.
Can't go wrong with Blue/Black/Gray/White...
I definately need a 2nd pair!

concepts has the jpacks if it hasn't been posted already

just picked up the royals
free shipping and no CA tax 
nthat.gif

Got my YOTH from Fliest Kicks in today, took them about 10 days to get here in Cali from Poland. They fresh AF.

Got my 2nd pair of Chairman Baos in from Premier in today as well. Took 1 week. They fresh AF.

Today was a good day. 

Don't do phone orders so that was no help. Thanks anyway though
Its funny, I find that they do phone orders with folks who live close to Socal. But yea they're soo wishy washy with phone orders and sometimes it depends on where you live whether they will honor a phone order or not.

Last edited:
Its funny, I find that they do phone orders with folks who live close to Socal. But yea there's soo wishy washy with phone orders and sometimes it depends on where you live whether they will honor a phone order or not.

Their ig page says they do but the post for this specific shoe states no phone orders so I can't complain

Got my YOTH from Fliest Kicks in today, took them about 10 days to get here in Cali from Poland. They fresh AF.

Got my 2nd pair of Chairman Baos in from Premier in today as well. Took 1 week. They fresh AF.

Today was a good day. 
They charge custom fees?

Back
Top Bottom