2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Just got these today.  Great quality.  I wish the new J's are like these (quality wise). lol

Nike Dunk High Pro SB Un-Futura

Need a size 12 in my life asap

I believe it has to be over roughly $200 or so before custom fees are applied. I remember reading it somewhere on a fedex or dhl website.

I think it's around 220 most places will declare less value for you if you request it but then you could be screwed if it's lost in the mail

I believe that has to be the price of the actual product, not including the Shipping fees, so if you order it and it's like 208 shipped and 40 of that is in shipping, you should be OK.

Got my Royals today quality is very nice and messing with white laces but Def gonna keep em black

The only bad thing is the amount of complaints we see from sellers on these forums claiming that no matter what evidence you have ebay will almost always side with the buyer.

I have to admit though I haven't ever really given Kixify more than a cursory glance, every time I do it seems to be just the latest flavor of the month shoes in my size. I should check it out more often though, I'm seeing some deals on pairs I wouldn't mind owning right now.

That and that mostly Euro based sellers site Klekt (that site definitely has some gems, but man the dollar is so weak right now that everything kills me)

Same here. I might have to look more seriously into that site.

But, I'm with you - the ebay dispute resolution is a selling point of their service as a buyer, but as a seller, it's toothless.

Forgot to mention I was the first one who showed up to Baohaus with the SBs on feet and got a free Chairman Bao. Delicious

Repped for the DCEVE tag

lol spend $500 on kicks. Go disco jeans that look like sht.

No lie though I rock my Uniqlo skinnies that cost me $19 bucks... best jeans I've ever bought. Thinking about getting into them kith joggers but I think it's just gonna be too hot for that fabric now that summer is coming.

Honestly, sometimes NT denim is cool to see. There are so many people who claim to like sneakers, but only really do so because they want to be "fresh." Sometimes, when you see a dude rocking NT denim, it's because he's just a regular dude who loves sneakers but is not concerned with fashion. Old time NTer "Tim City" comes to mind, if some of y'all remember than name.

I got the Chairman Baos and Tiffany's both for retail. Passed on the YOTHs during release cause I was broke at that point lol, so I got them for $185 shipped. Indeed, my wallet has taken critical damage. HAHA

Honestly, sometimes NT denim is cool to see. There are so many people who claim to like sneakers, but only really do so because they want to be "fresh." Sometimes, when you see a dude rocking NT denim, it's because he's just a regular dude who loves sneakers but is not concerned with fashion. Old time NTer "Tim City" comes to mind, if some of y'all remember than name.

I asked the question because I honestly had no idea what NT denim referred to, when I read through the link on complex I thought to myself, wait aren't these guys considered a JOKE by almost everyone on here? Why should I laugh at what someone else finds comfortable. I feel like I left the person that would find that an enlightening piece back in high school.

I'm pretty picky about my personal denim though, but I don't get bent out of shape over what someone else is wearing.

I pretty much wear tiffanys and skunk 3~4 days of the week so i stocked up like 15 pairs of each but i added royal blues to my rotation... All size 10.5 loaded up.

black laces are sick on the royal blues..

Last edited:

I pretty much wear tiffanys and skunk 3~4 days of the week so i stocked up like 15 pairs of each but i added royal blues to my rotation... All size 10.5 loaded up.

black laces are sick on the royal blues..
Damn...share the wealth lol

Back
Top Bottom