2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

theyve been dropping lately... depending on sz of course...i paid $210 and never regretted it.
Yeah I got a pair recently 150 shipped. They're coming down but you gotta wait for the right time. Not everyone is willing to let go for that price yet. That's less than BP charged before shipping.

Right price pops up randomly and you gotta be ready to pounce!
nerd.gif

Since people were including figures with their kicks. Royal J Packs from Premier. It was my first time ordering from them, no complaints.
Love Premier..nothing but good vibes from them for all the times I've ordered from them. Anyways, digging the super saiyan Vegeta figure....memories. Just some yellow laces and you got yourself a matching pair haha.

Damn these photos of the Royal J-Packs has me on the verge of copping.

Must resist though..

Last edited:
Since people were including figures with their kicks. Royal J Packs from Premier. It was my first time ordering from them, no complaints.
Im telling you the BLACK laces is way to go... Looks insane on foot. Cant really fvk with the flashy royal blue laces.. Way too much blue. but blacks smooking.

It just seems like you're waiting for someone to say it's ok. Since everyone that's responded said you should keep the Dino Jr, and then you post asking AGAIN.

So here's your OK from someone you don't know, that won't be doing the trade so won't be benefitting from your decision. Go Ahead and make the trade if you find someone willing to take it. Don't add any cash. Just do a straight trade.

Since you don't like the Purple and Silver maybe you'll be happy with the Black/Red and Black/Royal.

edit: Let me be clear I'm not trying to be a hater, I just want to let you know that it's OK, and while people will probably tell you that you made the wrong choice only you have to be happy with the shoes you got out of the deal.

What if he's just looking for some different opinions? He could just want to see why someone thinks it IS & ISNT a good deal. It could be hard for him to let go of the DJs and he's looking for a valid reason to make the trade. Nobody is looking for your Validation bruh... So just let him do what he wants. Who cares if he asks again and AGAIN!? Ignore it if you don't like it and Move TF on!!!

Rep for the Vegeta Figure! DBZ/DBGT will NEVER get old to me! I just copped those Jpack highs as well. Can't wait to rock'em! I keep hearing that the quality is nice!? I definitely love Premier! They always hook us up a few days/weeks early on the fresh Dunks! Too bad I missed the Star Dunks, had them in cart and I forgot to log in so by the time I did, they sold out[emoji]128546[/emoji]

I pretty much wear tiffanys and skunk 3~4 days of the week so i stocked up like 15 pairs of each but i added royal blues to my rotation... All size 10.5 loaded up.
"Ever since the NDC capcha i found a way  I can add up to 5 shoes per ANY release on diff accts. So i trade/sell extra pairs. PM sizes if you're interested. Ebay powerseller. "

Damn these photos of the Royal J-Packs has me on the verge of copping.

Must resist though..
We are in the same boat!  I'm trying to resist but it's hard to do after missing out on those royal ones on the restock!  I need to resist but the pics are driving me crazy!!!

Back
Top Bottom