2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

all white everything... and a lil summit.

I just hate that the pair is mixed... If it was a pair of the red or a pair of blue, but one of each is dumb to me... I'll try and help out the thread but I don't want them by any means...
I LOVE the fact that they're mismatched. This is more of a nostalgia shoe that I think would look best after skating/abusing. Just like BITD. My 2 cents, however.
I'll be waiting in line for these.

Still no shipping confirmation from mainland.... whoever said the guy who works the shipping there would take "days" to get the orders out wasn't lying haha.
I got my shipping yesterday.. Ordered Royals

I dont know man. I think I'd fight you over that one. I never used to have a problem with the L.
F sucks.
G.....DONT even get me started. 

At one point, years ago, the G would definitely have an argument. If you needed to take that train outside of rush hour in the mid 90s or earlier, that thing ran like once every solstice.

I dont know man. I think I'd fight you over that one. I never used to have a problem with the L.
F sucks.
G.....DONT even get me started. 

I live most of my life in Canarsie. Dig me when I tell you its the worst. Whether its the sheer overcrowding during rush hour not just on the train but at the stations and the better part of 15 yrs worth of weeks and weekends of major service interruptions where the train is replaced by a shuttle bus. I can go on and on. And at this point, the G has been demoted. I view that as I did the 9

Last edited:
At one point, years ago, the G would definitely have an argument. If you needed to take that train outside of rush hour in the mid 90s or earlier, that thing ran like once every solstice.
Yeah I grew up right in Greenpoint so that was my only option growing up and into my adulthood. Half the time it ran into Queens, half the time it didn't. Totally at randomn. 

Just like you said, past rush hour, service is horrendous. Not sure about the past 3 years since Ive moved but earlier than that, it was horrible. 

I know I've raised this several times, but it's debatable whether an authentic size 8 even exists.

I think you could be right there, there was 2 versions made right with scattered size runs, oil stains, shredded pairs, these are like rocking horse **** now days, and a truck load of fakes flooded the secondary market.

That's a very good drawing.
Did you do that?

No no. I wish it was a member of SB found it going through the archives pages back on the gallery.

I get the mta updates directly to my phone. If just goin off this week, F running local and skipping a few stops. L is running every 24 mins out in Canarsie

Anybody know a concrete number of how many yellow Lobs were produced?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom