2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

hahaha dont feel like callin em thing 2s :tongue:
Lets ask @DanVSMan  what he prefers. 

wink.gif

roll.gif

poster4.jpg

Last edited:

Yeah I grew up right in Greenpoint so that was my only option growing up and into my adulthood. Half the time it ran into Queens, half the time it didn't. Totally at randomn. 

Just like you said, past rush hour, service is horrendous. Not sure about the past 3 years since Ive moved but earlier than that, it was horrible. 
Grew up in Bed-stuy so I'd only take it to the E or the L depending on which way I was coming from school and it used to work just fine. But this seems like light years ago. Way before it was a hipster mode of transportation. I will say that the 2 train is up there in horrible service. I don't miss taking that at all. 

^
@dcypoe I never read your name right Dee *Sigh* Poe

disciple
dɪˈsʌɪp(ə)l/
noun
a personal follower of Christ during his life, especially one of the twelve Apostles.
synonyms: apostle; More
a follower or pupil of a teacher, leader, or philosopher.
"a disciple of Rousseau"
synonyms: follower, adherent, believer, admirer, devotee, acolyte, votary; More
antonyms: critic, opponent

Cool sn :smokin

Last edited:
I think you could be right there, there was 2 versions made right with scattered size runs, oil stains, shredded pairs, these are like rocking horse **** now days, and a truck load of fakes flooded the secondary market.

No no. I wish it was a member of SB found it going through the archives pages back on the gallery.

The reason I asked was because it looks like one of my drawings.
I have a few books of my drawings that I take to some of the Sneaker shows.

Yeah I grew up right in Greenpoint so that was my only option growing up and into my adulthood. Half the time it ran into Queens, half the time it didn't. Totally at randomn. 

Just like you said, past rush hour, service is horrendous. Not sure about the past 3 years since Ive moved but earlier than that, it was horrible. 
Grew up in Bed-stuy so I'd only take it to the E or the L depending on which way I was coming from school and it used to work just fine. But this seems like light years ago. Way before it was a hipster mode of transportation. I will say that the 2 train is up there in horrible service. I don't miss taking that at all. 
The 2 train isnt bad because of the service. It's bad cuz of the people
laugh.gif

Yeah buddy!
Yall gotta stop posting these royals. I'm trying self control here. Something I'm absolutely terrible at
laugh.gif

When is the j pack suppose to come out??????
It already did
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom