2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Hey guys, been lurking this thread for a while. Picked these up in the outlet today for 79.99. Good deal?

Btw today's on foot

Excuse the dirty restaurant floor lol. Size 13 btw.

Last edited:
Oh and for a while I was eyeing the guccis or RESNs and I seen them in person and was like good thing I didn't impulse buy those online cuz I wouldn't have kept them

Last edited:
The NT Brotherhood (and Sisterhood just in case!) of the SOMP has me tempted to UnDS these tomorrow. Lol!

Last edited:
Never really liked them..the gold and speckles do nothing for me..I'd rather cop the red devils (I think that's what they r called)

I have those. I passed on yoths initially because I have those but yea ended up getting them anyway. Quality is on point on both not sure which I like more between the two. lol

The title should be changed, really. This thread is pretty much about SB's in general.
No, it shouldn't. And no, it isn't. We don't need Koston or Jano talk in here too, it's busy enough as is. Like someone else said earlier, some non sb dunk stuff, such as dunks or blazers, is tolerated, but not encouraged.

Just because this is the most laid back thread on NT, doesn't mean people should take advantage of it and clutter it up with random stuff all the time. Every once in a while sure, fine by me, because that's part of what makes this the best thread on NT! :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom