2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

MIA are too dope, been thinking of picking up a pair. Whats a fair price in size 10?
Pay attention to Blue Tile Skate Shops' Instagram. Since the heat made the Finals they're dropping a bunch of MIA dunks they had stashed sometime this week.

Pay attention to Blue Tile Skate Shops' Instagram. Since the heat made the Finals they're dropping a bunch of MIA dunks they had stashed sometime this week.
will keep a look out you never know when they can have a 13 in there

Last edited:
Nope. Not for a couple more weeks.

Not to be stupid, but someone posted a pic of it on ndc this morning showing out of stock with the style number. I don't know if it was USA or not, but it appeared to be. That's why I asked if they actually dropped here this morning.

Not to be stupid, but someone posted a pic of it on ndc this morning showing out of stock with the style number. I don't know if it was USA or not, but it appeared to be. That's why I asked if they actually dropped here this morning.
yea thats what i thought too. it threw me off. but i believe it was nike europe. so we got fooled 
ohwell.gif

yea thats what i thought too. it threw me off. but i believe it was nike europe. so we got fooled :\

Maybe, but as of now they are in stock on nike uk.

I was looking at nike France, who had a fsr and remember some guys in here having luck shipping having them shipped here, so I figured I'd ask. I just worded it wrong.

Corgi with the sz 12 takashis... if only I didn't have a fat foot, going from 13 to 12 rarely works.

A question for the folks who've been at this a while. How far back can I reasonably expect to go with DS dunks and still have them be wearable (as in not going to come apart on me)?

I've heard the horror stories and seen the pictures of OG Jordans turning to dust, but didn't know if dunks were the same story.

Found a guy who has sz 13 statue of liberties....

Only wants trades of **** I don't got.

A question for the folks who've been at this a while. How far back can I reasonably expect to go with DS dunks and still have them be wearable (as in not going to come apart on me)?

I've heard the horror stories and seen the pictures of OG Jordans turning to dust, but didn't know if dunks were the same story.
The midsoles aren't EVA like the jays are. Jays crumble but dunks don't. I have some gem mint dunks that are 11 years old

The midsoles aren't EVA like the jays are. Jays crumble but dunks don't. I have some gem mint dunks that are 11 years old
the only jays that won't do that are Is they last the longest out of all the jordans. You have the OGs that are still wearable today

I have the link to the stars nike sb that didnt release today and got postponded.. BUT Why does it say sold out..? NDC been slacking...

also i found some new links to WTkobes thats never been on NDC far as i know.. Wierd.. Nikes got something up there sleeves...

Don't know what your talkin about, nothing wrong with OG Jordan's :lol:

When u wear lance mountains ppl are gonna be like why do u have different sneakers on

This is where the Nike SB family lives!? Count me in!!!

Pic from last time I was at Flight Club NY... See any that are in your collection?

Back
Top Bottom