2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Better look at tie dyes and a new color. Hoping this comes through, I'm on mobile. Really digging the bottom pair.

Last edited:
The Bao's sole's turn green when dirty.

You guys have a shoe you just cant keep fresh? Mine happens to be the bao's...

1st wear... Ended up bar hoppin with drunk fools constantly stepping on them

2nd wear... Managed to clean them up nicely, then SPLAT grease from some food manages to bob 'n weave my shirt and pants to land right smack in the middle of that beautiful suede.

Had me like...
Green is surprising to me. I guess I'm glad that I missed out on them after all...

Better look at tie dyes and a new color. Hoping this comes through, I'm on mobile. Really digging the bottom pair.
Really like how simple the bottom ones are. Top could have been good but I wish the tie-dye was not on every part of the shoe... Wish it was more like the Huf 
mean.gif

Those blues look nice, still liking what I've seen from the tie dye, as long as it doesn't end up being a print like on the Hackey Sacks I'm probably in for a pair.

It's official..blues are being copped..damn I'm saving for a few grails too :/

Anybody know of any spots in houston besides shannon's or southside?

shannons is way too far + charging 230

southside usually has a line days ahead of time (probably worse since schools out) 

edit: for the ajsb

Last edited:
Appreciate the help on the Bao's fellas! Will definitely be seeing my local cobbler on this one.

As for those July dunks, the tie dyes are a pass, but I'm pretty interested in those blue/mango lows. Can't wait to see some better pictures of them!

Back
Top Bottom