2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

sean-p.gif

nice price! I paid $200 more but it was worth it.. and they're comfy AF.
Glad to hear that. I pick both pairs up tomorrow!

True. I've never been big on Supreme. The quality of their tees and stuff is average. I like the box logo tees but I'm not dropping $40 for a cheap threadless-like t-shirt

All they need now is a nice shiny Gucci belt... or is that not cool anymore?!
I like supreme. I tend to stay away from box logos and stuff that supreme is plastered on to avoid that whole hb uniform. What's ridiculous is bogo tees from this year's 20th anni release went for $400 on the Bay after they sold out immediately on release day. Price came back down to $150-200 but that's still ridiculous for a Hanes undershirt

I'm pretty much done with supreme outside of collabs and camps...having a huge firesale at the end of the summer lol. Brand has kinda been wh*red out (like most good things). Plus now living an adult life with real responsibilities I can't justify $80'on shirts and $150 hoodies lol.

I like supreme. I tend to stay away from box logos and stuff that supreme is plastered on to avoid that whole hb uniform. What's ridiculous is bogo tees from this year's 20th anni release went for $400 on the Bay after they sold out immediately on release day. Price came back down to $150-200 but that's still ridiculous for a Hanes undershirt

I'm pretty much done with supreme outside of collabs and camps...having a huge firesale at the end of the summer lol. Brand has kinda been wh*red out (like most good things). Plus now living an adult life with real responsibilities I can't justify $80'on shirts and $150 hoodies lol.

That's sad ppl are willing to pay that much for basic shirts and hoodies. :smh: I guess it's true that things are only worth paying what you feel they're worth paying.

That's sad ppl are willing to pay that much for basic shirts and hoodies. :smh: I guess it's true that things are only worth paying what you feel they're worth paying.

In high school it was cool because I didn't have any real bills or priorities and I worked all the time. now that college and real life have sunk in, I really find that I don't need stuff like it anymore. Especially when $80 can fund Thursday-Sunday activities lol.

There's a pair of yoth's on ebay, worn 1 time, 11.5, pics look good. Starting at 75+18 shipping. Has 2 and half days left though. Just throwing it out out there

That's what I see, lol

In high school it was cool because I didn't have any real bills or priorities and I worked all the time. now that college and real life have sunk in, I really find that I don't need stuff like it anymore. Especially when $80 can fund Thursday-Sunday activities lol.

Man I used to only wear Dickies shorts and Lot 29 shirts with Fila shoes, AF1's and whatever skate shoes I had in HS wasn't working then though busy with skating, football and Track. lol I guess I've gotten a little more expensive (LRG, DGK, Obey) since then but not Supreme expensive.

Last edited:

$300 is not bad, but you gotta camp. I paid $400 but I don't have to camp. I know it sounds unreasonable but I'm glad I don't have to camp even though it cost me good money. I'm $100 happier knowing I do not have to sleep in a chair outside.
wait.. isn't 300 for the pack box price?  I'm about to pay 250 for one pair.. SMH.

was able to get a "hookup" from a guy who won a raffle for a pack but only wants one pair, so I've got a black pair on lock tho

wait.. isn't 300 for the pack box price?  I'm about to pay 250 for one pair.. SMH.
was able to get a "hookup" from a guy who won a raffle for a pack but only wants one pair, so I've got a black pair on lock tho
you've got a "pair on lock" ...priceless. not everyone can say that at this point. congrats! :smile:

Last edited:

Yeah $150 per pair. $400 is the pack price at my "local" but I ain't mad at em

I will say that not all supreme stuff is Hanes tees with a logo on it. Some of my most comfortable clothing is supreme. You just gotta know what's worth the money and what isn't. For example, yesterday I bought a tank that is probably not worth the EIGHTY FOUR DOLLARS it cost, but then I have long sleeve dress shirts from preme that cost me ~$100 and are easily the most comfortable button ups in my closet.

You're not missing much. A lot of those groups are filled with arrogant kids who think they're the cat's meow because they have a few limited kicks. The WDYWT groups are the worst

I'd seriously just walk by with a squirt gun filled with bleach and pop these kids w/a few shots each :x to top it off it'd be the Supreme one.

Last edited:
call me crazy or stupid but i dont even understand supreme. why is it so in demand? why is their **** so expensive and has resell value? I mean, all I see is a simple logo that says supreme. I never got what was so special about it. Doesn't even look dope to me

call me crazy or stupid but i dont even understand supreme. why is it so in demand? why is their **** so expensive and has resell value? I mean, all I see is a simple logo that says supreme. I never got what was so special about it. Doesn't even look dope to me
As soon as you find out let the rest of the world know. 

They make higher quality garments in limited numbers. Celebrities and rappers wear it. Should I explain supply and demand too?

edit: thats WHY its ppopular and they charge so much. Supreme was at its best from 06-10. IF all you know supreme as is the company that sells $200 shirts then stay ignorant. If you do your homework, youll see that their prices can be reasonable at retail, resale is the pain.

And no one wears box logos, it hasnt been cool in a decade. That pic of the waywt group is cringeworthy and more reflective of the new wave of supreme wearers.

Last edited:
celebrities wear it , kanye wore some supreme  , tyler wears supreme , edgy wannabe skaters wanna be them, rich parents, if one person sells it for a high price they will tell their friends and that will be the market price  , AND THE MOST IMPORTANT FACTOR  "LIMITED"

Last edited:
Not worth it for me personally but to each their own... If I'm paying over 100 for a tee it's going to be tailored and not have some form of advertising on the front

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom