2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Actually, they're both Premier Petoskey's. One is just a low and the other a high. That's what the 3M on the heel is supposed to represent, the Petoskey stone which is Michigan's state stone. Also where Premier is located (Grand Rapids, MI).

This. The instore release of the highs has the P on it, the wider release doesn't
You might be right about the SE, mints. my box has it and I have the Branded version

by contrast, the instore release of the petoskey lows that i got has an extra set of insoles and a dustbag

Actually, they're both Premier Petoskey's. One is just a low and the other a high. That's what the 3M on the heel is supposed to represent, the Petoskey stone which is Michigan's state stone. Also where Premier is located (Grand Rapids, MI).
I was just goin off of the fact the the highs(Premiers) are called that by name on the box while the lows are not, and IIRC the lows were dubbed the Petoskeys out the gate.
DROPPIN THAT KNOWLEDGE.

I'm not 100% positive because I only have the unbranded, but I think that's the one that comes without the P branding, and the P branded has SE on the box. But I could be mistaken.
I'll second your thought, even though I too only have the unbranded, I am almost positive the Branded box does say 'SE' on it.

EDIT: @verse001  beat me to it, as he stated^^

Last edited:
There were a few shops that got the Premier branded ones, but for the most part the ones that came from other shops didn't have the Premier branding. I honestly didn't see the point in tracking it down when I came across the non branded ones at my local the day before Diamond Highs dropped.

you guys rocked it thanks guys  good debate and education on all knowledge. repped for all 
roll.gif

Gotcha, just spreading the knowledge for some who may not have known. Wasn't trying to prove you wrong or anything.

Yeah I think most the shops that did receive the SE versions were outside the US and a few here. Don't forget about the "Premier" on the tongue tag for the SE versions. I thought they were pretty cool to have and wanted them to support Premier but it wasn't a must have.

Gotta hand it to nike, they overclocked the hype machine on these ones.

How many of y'all only got 1 of the pairs and still feel like you missed out?

Gotta hand it to nike, they overclocked the hype machine on these ones.

How many of y'all only got 1 of the pairs and still feel like you missed out?
yepp. I pretty much hate white shoes and I kinda wish I had that pair to complete the set.

That's what makes this thread the best on NT my friend! Repped

That's a pretty dope idea...I'm sure if someone pitched it to a big named store like Premier, SPoT, or CONCEPTS, they may look into it. Repped for those 112's, I too think black > volt laces.

Is it FedEx or FedEx Home Delivery? I really wish they'd shut down home delivery (aka ground) because their service is super hit or miss, it's almost all 3rd party contractors doing the work and you can get your stuff anywhere from early in the morning to just before 10pm.

The last thing I had delivered that way was my lytro camera, I was waiting to hit the road, every other delivery from them over a 2 month period had come between 11am-2pm, this one came at 7:30.

Is it FedEx or FedEx Home Delivery? I really wish they'd shut down home delivery (aka ground) because their service is super hit or miss, it's almost all 3rd party contractors doing the work and you can get your stuff anywhere from early in the morning to just before 10pm.

The last thing I had delivered that way was my lytro camera, I was waiting to hit the road, every other delivery from them over a 2 month period had come between 11am-2pm, this one came at 7:30.
Not sure TBH, purchased off of Ebay and it simply says FedEx for the carrier.  Last update was on the 7th at which point it was "Scheduled for delivery next business day". It's funny that you mention waiting to hit the road, I'm in the same boat, plus it's raining on and off today. I know if I just leave I'll come back to a soaking wet package...

They're pretty great, especially if you get them for way under retail. They run about a half size bigger than normal, but if you like a little wiggle room go with your true size and it'll be ok.

Pretty much all of the releases that cribbed from AF1 colors were great, although they flew under the radar. I suspect in a few years people will regret not grabbing them for 50 and below.

Not sure TBH, purchased off of Ebay and it simply says FedEx for the carrier.  Last update was on the 7th at which point it was "Scheduled for delivery next business day". It's funny that you mention waiting to hit the road, I'm in the same boat, plus it's raining on and off today. I know if I just leave I'll come back to a soaking wet package...

plug the tracking number into google, it should kick back the fedex tracking info page and give you the level of service you're getting. I'm guessing you're tracking it via the ebay page which is always really slow.

I think it b pretty cool if QS/ store collabs came with dope stickers with the name of the Shoe or something along those lines... i write the name of the shoes on my boxes as im sure many do as well 
tongue.gif

anyways for today 
happy.gif
That's what makes this thread the best on NT my friend! Repped
That's a pretty dope idea...I'm sure if someone pitched it to a big named store like Premier, SPoT, or CONCEPTS, they may look into it. Repped for those 112's, I too think black > volt laces.
throwing this out there, I work at a vinyl shop.  Would there be interest if I made some stickers for various releases?  And if anyone knows, I shouldn't have any legal issues as long as I'm designing them.. right?

Back
Top Bottom