2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Thanks guys! Managed to score it for three big faces. I like special packaging lol. Wish I could get the bs package :frown:

Hopefully I can grab these was hoping to grab just off paid in full tie in. don't know if I'm gonna want to grab at 160+ still mad I missed out at SPoT for retail. Man I love them and premier, quick drops, large volume, quick shipping and no upmark BS.

Nvm 140 out the door socal tax thats 155 all just wait brookly projects price were out my range

cant wait to see all the posts for these blacksheep dunks from people who bought into the hype

edit: quartersnacks with grey or silverswoosh???
smokin.gif

Last edited:
I have never seen these customs so I thought I should share (but the pic is old so some of you might have)

Aligator customs by JBFcustoms

But is it even a nike dunk anymore? The only thing left from the original shoe is the sole
I'd rather have a few pieces replaced instead of all of them to retain the essence or authenticity of the original shoe

It's still a nice custom though

But is it even a nike dunk anymore? The only thing left from the original shoe is the sole
I'd rather have a few pieces replaced instead of all of them to retain the essence or authenticity of the original shoe

It's still a nice custom though
it's a funk...
a...
wtf-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-2523.gif

Man I really want those black sheep dunks but I'm in training at the new job so I'm away from all internet activities lol

Only trade bait I have is tiff dunk highs which ill gladly give up for the black Sheeps.

Man I really want those black sheep dunks but I'm in training at the new job so I'm away from all internet activities lol

Only trade bait I have is tiff dunk highs which ill gladly give up for the black Sheeps.
What size are your diamond highs? :smile:

Back
Top Bottom