2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

It's perfectly fine, and you apparently DON'T know it. According to my discussions with many people, the eBay link rule is to prevent people from advertising their own stuff. Since this is not my listing, there's been no link posted, there are no bids AND a reserve, it is more than alright. Step off the pedestal.
NO. It's ruining someones chances to come up on a pair for cheap that THEY found and put in the time watching.  THAT had been posted by other members, not just me.
Son the rule exists to prevent self promotion. What you posted is just an added benefit of having the rule in place.

That ebay dunk from way back when? Winning Bidder was supposedly located in Beaverton, OR, so that was probably kept in house.

so who got the ebay shoes?
nerd.gif
No one. Reserve was not met. 

Jpack
Breds 60 shipped
Royals 70 shipped

#Teamsmallfoot get it in, only smaller sizes available I think :nerd:
PHONE ORDERS AVAILABLE
SHOE INSTALLATION
(303) 440-3820

Last edited:
Just pulled the trigger on some black sheeps. Pretty good price. LM pack & black sheeps. Im done with shoes for a while.

Just wanna shoutout some folks that have helped with info and or pick ups @mcags412 John00 John00 @Robin Thicke@maxdunker mints mints @Sipyhonorable mentions to Based Jesus Based Jesus and @OneSickRetro

Y'all helped me with tiffs, yoths, ucs, 510s, I did my own homework for the bs's tho lol y'all taught ya boy though so big thanks I haven't put up many links in a while due to school and work but contributions will definitely be made more often

Last edited:
Can you guys price check these DOOMS for me? Seller saying 7/10 and hasthe original box, original red and grey laces and the metal lacelocks as well.

Just wanna shoutout some folks that have helped with info and or pick ups @mcags412 @John00 @Robin Thicke@maxdunker@mints @Sipyhonorable mentions to @Based Jesus and @OneSickRetro

Y'all helped me with tiffs, yoths, ucs, 510s, I did my own homework for the bs's tho lol y'all taught ya boy though so big thanks I haven't put up many links in a while due to school and work but contributions will definitely be made more often

No problem my dude. That's what this thread is about. Spreading info and contributing positively.

Hello all,

I'm new here to the site.  Been lurking for about 2 weeks and used to be really into Jordans.  Always had respect for the SB's but only ever owned one pair (chalks).  Never had a place to get the ones I wanted for retail so never bothered.

Here is a link to the Michael's store coupons some were asking for:

http://weeklyad.michaels.com/coupons

Hope that helps someone out.  You can also download their app and get a coupon that way as well.

Man ebay just sent me some 1 time use code for $20 off a purchase. How can I be good when I keep getting all this free money?

Nicer in person than I expected. Too similar to the mcrads. Got them for box which was 105.

Last edited:
Just wanna shoutout some folks that have helped with info and or pick ups @mcags412 @John00 @Robin Thicke@maxdunker@mints @Sipyhonorable mentions to @Based Jesus and @OneSickRetro

oh......wow.....I never really thought I did anything here so it's kinda weird yet nice to be thanked by someone.

Are you sure you meant to mention me and not Based La rock?
laugh.gif

Check your emails, I think they're trying to make up to people for the massive password breach.

Back
Top Bottom