2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

didnt those JUST come out like last week? :lol:

Yeah, but they're coming out at the end of what Nike calls the Spring/Summer season, mid July starts Fall delivery, take a look at smaller sites they're already starting their summer closeouts because they know if they don't sell it now they're going to be stuck with it.

I have a different take on JBF.
What he does, he does well. I personally love the python and ostrich skin look on a lot of shoes. And if I were paying big bucks to fund that sort of custom I wouldn't go to anybody but him probably. 
Its just his "thing" and you can't knock that. 

Two racks for that? No thanks. His gimmick is worn out.

Nylon tongue? Like the details on the alt laces too, almot looks like the edges of a quarter.

Ready for these :smokin

Nylon tongue, but not the right kind, it's got that ripstop nylon that has the little squares sewn into it. I can look past it though because it hits the right marks for me everywhere else.

As to it looking Ashy, you've got to remember that most of these that we're seeing are still from the samples stage and have probably been man handled by quite a few shop owners/buyers. SOMPs didn't look too great until the final weeks before they dropped.

^exactly what i was thinking. would rather have the traditional sb low tongues than the ripstop material.. definitely gonna have to see em in person. hopefully not a deal breaker..

I pm'd him thinking those were shop pics

now that I see the kitchen floor.. I'm expecting the hook up to start with a 2

Back
Top Bottom