2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

This may derail the thread lmao but I was wondering since we are all into SB's which arent really the main stream of sneakers compared to Jordans and other nikes such as lebrons, what are you guys into clothing wise? I feel like everyone in here would have a different taste than the common person so I'm just wondering

My normal daily attire usually consists of jeans (mostly Levis 514s but I have a few pairs of raw selvedge), plain pocket tees (Supreme pocket tees are my fav, also just picked up a few dri-fit SB pocket tees and they are pretty nice), hoodie (living in SF these are a necessity) and a New Era fitted (usually Giants). Also wear the occasional polo or button down, but never tucked in though. And if it's cold out, I'll throw a Derby jacket on over the hoodie. I've been dressing this way since my early/mid 20s, I'm 37 now.

Shirts range in brands lol... graphic tees, plain tees, polos, button downs anything I like I'll buy regardless of brand... usually stick with jeans n shorts n like my upper wear brands arent usually a main focus. I mostly own levi brands though but aint an exclusive thing :wink:

Last edited:
Go to as an 18 year old

Polo solid ts

Nike solid ts (eff that dri-fit, all cotton lmao)

Ralph Lauren oxfords

The occasional undftd/stussy/supreme graphic tee

Nike/IZOD golf shorts

Don't judge me, I have the strangest wardrobe lmao

My 1st order from Fliestkicks arrived today. I was expecting the nubuck to be thick on the toe box based on some youtube reviews. It also came with an extra pair of unpackaged black laces.

Am I good or FK sells replicas?

All my casual clothes:

2 pair joggers (1 navy, 1 tan)

6 pairs shorts (2 cargo, 2 carpenter, 1 plain front, 1 sweatshort)

3 pair jeans (all just jeans... darker generally)

4 polos

2 ss button downs

2 ls button downs

30+ t shirts (mostly plain or graphic)

That's it.

My 1st order from Fliestkicks arrived today. I was expecting the nubuck to be thick on the toe box based on some youtube reviews. It also came with an extra pair of unpackaged black laces.

SB laces havent be packaged for a long long time, you're good

FK is legit you're good. Ordered YOTHs and McRads from FK both were fine.

Decided to try this today. Put the other socks in my white LM box for that day.

By the way, I'm near 40 and wear band t-shirts all the time. But I teach, so I have shirt and tie game as well.

I need a 13 so damn bad. They have every size except. Once again, "Big feet don't eat."

So I found a size 9.5US Nike SB YOTH on EBay 

Seller is a Guy from Korea named mystar_kr  

285 Feedback all are postive.

190 USD

+ 50 USD shipping to Dubai UAE

Total 240 USD shipped.

But I need your help for some clarification if possible.

Thank you.

1. There are no FAKE Nike SB YOTH right? The one he is selling are LEGIT right?

2. 240 USD SHIPPED is it a GOOD PRICE for Nike SB YOTH?

Thanks.

I think those did get faked, but they're TERRIBLE and in the wrong color box, I want to say the fake came in a Royal blue box.

I need a 13 so damn bad. They have every size except. Once again, "Big feet don't eat."
I'll keep an eye out since these are a pair I just don't get the buzz for. What price range you looking at?

Less than $200. Not willing to pay more than that although I know it will become more unlikely to find them at that price as time wears on and the market dries up. I had actually given up hope until I was tipped off about Fliestkicks and they have them for $155 + whatever shipping is which would've been a steal in my book.

'Preciate the lookout...

Last edited:

190 USD

Total 240 USD shipped.

Thank you.

Thanks.

those are legit, $190 is a great price, shipping is a lot though but you're in dubai :nerd:

Last edited:

190 USD

Total 240 USD shipped.

Thank you.

Thanks.
Those look LEGIT to me. The price is a little steep because of the shipping cost but not too bad. The seller has great feedback and says they are "100% Authentic Guaranteed. NO FAKE" so you should be safe. As long as they don't look like this...

^ "big feet dont eat" lmao thanks im gonna use that line til im ghost.
Tie dies look like FIRE on foot. Local doing a soft opening of they're new shop location tmro, hoping they release these plus more since last new SB they dropped was LMs.

As for cloths I rock all dickies shorts / pants with two levi 501xx 36*40 I found at outlet by luck. Upper consists of Kirkland brand polos for work and huf/stussy/quietlife/crooks&castle graphic tees for play.
Last time I dressed up was for a wedding and I was in a tux with og columbia xi's my buddy lent me.

Last edited:
I've got a question I'm hoping the greater knowledge of this thread can help with:
I just picked up a pair of lightly used SBs off the Bay and they unfortunately have a fairly heavy smell of cigarette smoke. Does anyone have any amazing tricks to remedy smokey shoes? In the past, I've tried tossing them in a bag with a ton of baking soda for a week, which helped a bit, but not a ton. Any surefire tips/tricks/products?
Any advice you received work? I just received a pair of Papa Bears I found off CL and they reek of smoke. Other than that they look brand new but I cannot give them as a gift in this condition. I'm trying each shoe in their own ziploc bag with a dryer sheet both in the shoe and one in the bag (not touching the shoe other than the sole). Even the damn box stinks so I put them in the box and used some lose dryer sheets in there as well.
I'm always forgetful to ask about smoke free homes when looking to buy online.

A little late but top 5 Sb's this year are:

1.) black LMs

2.) Tiff Highs (always wanted the low, but refuse to pay over $200 for a shoe)

3.) Somps

4.)Premier Highs

5.) 510/Kumquat lows

I might be the only one, but I don't care for the CNY. Never been big into all red shoes. 

As far as clothing goes, I keep it pretty basic.

Shirts: striped shirts/tanks, basic vnecks, button ups, pocket tees and a few graphic tees

Pants: raw denim/khaki slim fits, khaki/black shorts and recently been wearing some denim cutoffs when I go camping and such 
roll.gif

I'll wear a suit a couple times a month for college presentations, but thats about it.
Since I'm young at heart I still wear a lot of graphic tees, a brand that I've enjoyed the past few seasons that I don't see mentioned here that often is Rip n Dip, they've got a bunch of fun shirts that they've done over the past 2 years.
repped. Just checked them out and diggin the floral button downs. Do you know any places that got their stuff on sale?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom