2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

What happened to the rumored Diamond release for June/July or the HS Diamond that was supposed to be a WTD? style thing

#Teamminifeet here's a deal to be had! 4.5, 5 and 6
laugh.gif

http://www.primitiveshoes.com/product_detail.cfm?CatID=0&PID=20949
haha...I was just on that site and was about to hit the buy it now on my PP but I never purchased from them so I headed over here to ask about them, and BAM. Saw your post.  Just picked up some back to school SB's for my boy!! 

haha...I was just on that site and was about to hit the buy it now on my PP but I never purchased from them so I headed over here to ask about them, and BAM. Saw your post.  Just picked up some back to school SB's for my boy!! 

Yea primitive is a legit shop I think Paul Rodriguez owns it or something if I'm not mistaken lol I've ordered stuff from them a few times.

Beyond trash but you'll buy them?

Don't understand.
Basically for the concept. I would never consider wearing them because of how they look. But as a person who like sb's, this is one pair I'd purchase just to have because of the nature of the shoe.
Adding ripstop mids to "grail" list?

Definitely don't understand.
I think they are dope, therefore plan to cop.

Hope that clears up my thought process....now off to buffalo wild wings in a recent favorite:

I'm really itching to grab something. Not sure what though.

I wonder if I can talk down some cheech and chongs into my stratosphere

[quote name]
I think you have a misunderstanding of the term grail though[/quote] was kinda laughing when he said those were grails

I think you have a misunderstanding of the term grail though
Just used grail in the sense that the ripstops will now be a highly sought after shoe for me personally.

Admittedly, grail is generally thrown out for a highly sought after shoe for the whole sneaker community.

All in all, I think they are nice, and will be doing what I can to purchase a pair.

Same here.

My personal grail is a pair of 1985 Jordan 1s it doesn't seem to click to me that ripstops would be in the same area for someone.

Too each his own I guess though
I understand the humor...in the traditional sense of the term (I.E. a pair that is impossible to find), I'd have the entire city series listed.

In this case, liked those so much I put em down.

I don't really have any grails. But if I had to choose a pair or 2 for a grail list though it'd be FLOMs and Freddys only cause I know I'll never own them.

Last edited:
I don't think I have a Dunk grail. Most of the dunks I really like are pretty obtainable.

Well at least they should. I haven't seen a Fett pop up in a 13 in FOREVER

I don't really have any grails. But if I had to choose a pair or 2 for a grail list though it'd be FLOMs and Freddys only cause I know I'll never own them.

So a grail is a shoe you'll probably never own and the rest are just must haves..?

So a grail is a shoe you'll probably never own and the rest are just must haves..?

Nope not everything is a must have for me. But a grail at least from my perspective is a shoe that's next to impossible to obtain. When I say that I mean it in more of a personal way than anything. Meaning If I ever had tons of money and could buy FLOMs or Freddys for the ridiculous asking prices I STILL WOULDN'T cause I personally don't feel right spending over $200 on a pair of shoes.

Dom already trolling on IG the shoes are only dropping at Melrose, Toronto, and Montreal.

In reference to the BP Highs / WoF Highs or w/e.
Anybody remember the last dunk sb to be released exclusively to 1-3 locations?

I can just remember pigeons at reed space but not even sure if they only sold there.

Anybody remember the last dunk sb to be released exclusively to 1-3 locations?

I can just remember pigeons at reed space but not even sure if they only sold there.
Cncpts Black Ugly Christmas Sweaters. They did sell online also though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom