2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Oowee that box is nice on those Crawfish from Rukus! I'm hoping the shoes are better though I like the more recent collabs..

Finally, Rukus gets some love! I hope they knock this one out the park. I like the box and I want to see what they end up dropping.  

Last edited:
I always miss out on eBay bucks because I usually email the seller with an offer. Missed out on some good bucks over the years

yea.... that's why my new thing is to get them to lower their BIN prices. I could've had more over the year as well... but you just gotta watch out for when they have deals. I literally got 5 JUST for bidding on things that were priced over $50 :lol: :lol: being a sneakerhead that was easy---I just google searched yeezy's that just started or foams that just started and let them outbid me.

Man I would kill for some authentic Louisiana crawfish. Only crawfish I've ever had was from the chinese buffet

yea.... that's why my new thing is to get them to lower their BIN prices. I could've had more over the year as well... but you just gotta watch out for when they have deals. I literally got 5 JUST for bidding on things that were priced over $50 :lol: :lol: being a sneakerhead that was easy---I just google searched yeezy's that just started or foams that just started and let them outbid me.

Wait, you get eBay bucks just for bidding?

From The Bay to San Diego... Hello Comic Con!

No actual tickets to the event but rolled with some folks for a quick vacation

Man I would kill for some authentic Louisiana crawfish. Only crawfish I've ever had was from the chinese buffet

Even here they're probably using imported crawfish. If you ever make friends with an LSU or Tulane alum tell them that you want to pay to go as a guest to their alumni boil, they do one almost everywhere now, and since the alumni associations are all about hitting those fundraise goals they always fly sacks of crawfish from Louisiana to wherever for the boils.

I've got friends that go to a boil annually in the Bay Area, and others that go to the NYC boil each year.

I meant at Chinese Buffets, even in the NOLA metro area, it's cheaper to just buy imported chinese crawfish then it is to buy fresh caught. And the BP spill more affected the Shrimpers, Oystermen, and fishing boats that were in the brackish areas. Crawfish are going to come from further inland areas. The guys that make a killing with it rotate the ponds, crawfish in the winter/spring then rice in the summer/fall. When you drive through cajun country you'll see a ton yellow flags with a crawfish in from of someone's house if they're selling crawfish.

I need to stop derailing the thread with crawfish talk though. August 16 is so close I can't wait to get these.

I meant at Chinese Buffets, even in the NOLA metro area, it's cheaper to just buy imported chinese crawfish then it is to buy fresh caught. And the BP spill more affected the Shrimpers, Oystermen, and fishing boats that were in the brackish areas. Crawfish are going to come from further inland areas. The guys that make a killing with it rotate the ponds, crawfish in the winter/spring then rice in the summer/fall. When you drive through cajun country you'll see a ton yellow flags with a crawfish in from of someone's house if they're selling crawfish.

I need to stop derailing the thread with crawfish talk though. August 16 is so close I can't wait to get these.
Aug 16th just happens to be my birthday, sounds like a good reason to cop to me!!!

I hope this ends up being one of those rare releases where everyone gets a special box. No crazy in store only branding, just a good quality product that everyone has a chance to buy. The big size run available makes me hope that they'll be everywhere.

Oh man my inbox blew up. I'm 80 miles away from the BR shop, and 120 from the Lafayette. I don't know if I'll actually be cooking with these, but man I love that box.

This and the traditional table covering of newspapers when you're having a boil.

I don't use that boil mix myself, but I love the nod with that packaging.
I hope the shoes rock because I'm so excited bao that box I'd pay money for these. Unlike the paid in fulls....although that box was cool, too, just not nearly as cool.

Back
Top Bottom