2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

[h2]NIKE DUNK HIGH PREMIUM SB '31ST STATE'[/h2]

$120

SEP

LAUNCH: MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 1, 2014 - 8:00 AM EDT

Pecan/White313171-201Follow @nikestore for the countdown link prior to launch time.The NIKE DUNK HIGH PREMIUM SB '31ST STATE' is not available for phone orders.

940x642q80.jpeg

Last edited:
Just wanted to say I've been in retirement from shoes for over 4 years, maybe buying a pair or two each year, but still check in from time to time. These recent releases such as the rukus, quartersnacks and beijings have gotten my juices flowing again. As always you guys on the SB thread have been super helpful with the info and I appreciate all the people who've shared knowledge with me. Thanks

[h2]NIKE DUNK HIGH PREMIUM SB '31ST STATE'[/h2]

$120

SEP

LAUNCH: MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 1, 2014 - 8:00 AM EDT

Pecan/White313171-201Follow @nikestore for the countdown link prior to launch time.The NIKE DUNK HIGH PREMIUM SB '31ST STATE' is not available for phone orders.

940x642q80.jpeg

interesting to see they moved it to the 1st. thought I would maybe have a chance on the 30th before I leave. But I'll be in NY til the 4th  
sick.gif

Just wanted to say I've been in retirement from shoes for over 4 years, maybe buying a pair or two each year, but still check in from time to time. These recent releases such as the rukus, quartersnacks and beijings have gotten my juices flowing again. As always you guys on the SB thread have been super helpful with the info and I appreciate all the people who've shared knowledge with me. Thanks
8.4 posts per year. Swag. And happy to hear you're getting back into the groove because of us! We're bad influences haha

Back
Top Bottom