2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Alright so I just finally got around to comparing the three top quality heavyweights so far of 2014 YOTH, SOMP and Quarter Snacks. Now as you all know SOMPs use euphoria nubuck while YOTH and QS are suede so the comparison is a little difficult to do. But one things for sure is they all have High Quality materials. From my highest ranking based on my comparison. I say highest quality goes to QSs followed by a very close second and third of SOMP and YOTH respectively. My reasoning is simple. The QSs suede is out of this world soft like a very plush soft and yes softer than SOMPs nubuck! I want anyone else who has all three to compare and see if they agree with my opinion/placings.

Repped for the review, QS's 1st place though? got me excited
happy.gif
 ...will def. compare all 3 when I pick my pair up tomorrow

Repped for the review, QS's 1st place though? got me excited :D  ...will def. compare all 3 when I pick my pair up tomorrow

Appreciate that my man. And yea I was really surprised myself when I was doing the comparisons. I sat there a good 10 minutes during the process to make sure I felt up each shoe good enough to give my placings lol

Whats a reasonable price for DS Beijing? 

I don't even think we know the actual box price yet. But I'd say that for sure. But if you must get them now I think the best price they've seen so far was $180. Now they're up to $210 IIRC.

got my calis :pimp:

was easy on NikeStoreEurope

Congrats. Hopefully everything goes easy here for us when they drop in a few hours.

Last edited:
Alright so I just finally got around to comparing the three top quality heavyweights so far of 2014 YOTH, SOMP and Quarter Snacks. Now as you all know SOMPs use euphoria nubuck while YOTH and QS are suede so the comparison is a little difficult to do. But one things for sure is they all have High Quality materials. From my highest ranking based on my comparison. I say highest quality goes to QSs followed by a very close second and third of SOMP and YOTH respectively. My reasoning is simple. The QSs suede is out of this world soft like a very plush soft and yes softer than SOMPs nubuck! I want anyone else who has all three to compare and see if they agree with my opinion/placings.

Repped for the review, QS's 1st place though? got me excited :D  ...will def. compare all 3 when I pick my pair up tomorrow

I don't have yoth but I believe the qs to be the same material as the barbers and not better or worse then somps (somps being a much thicker nubuck then the suede on .25's)

I don't even think we know the actual box price yet. But I'd say that for sure. But if you must get them now I think the best price they've seen so far was $180. Now they're up to $210 IIRC.
Congrats. Hopefully everything goes easy here for us when they drop in a few hours.
Wait? What? Where are you seeing these prices at? One of my plug is selling his $300+. 

I don't have yoth but I believe the qs to be the same material as the barbers and not better or worse then somps (somps being a much thicker nubuck then the suede on .25's)

I didn't really like the barbers much and never got a chance to see them in hand so I personally can't speak on those. But yea my decision was based simply over softness of the suede and nubuck of the 2. It just felt softer to me on the snacks. I will be giving them all another feel tomorrow sometime though as it is late here and I had just got back in the house after a long work day. So my tiredness could've affected my decision making lol It will be interesting to see more opinions as they come in though.

Paid the extra $50+ Welcomeleeds was charging as insurance for the Cali His. If I can hit in the morning I suppose I can cancel.

Need to complete the set!

I ended up coppin Cali's from Fasttimes at midday. That white lace swaps happening straight away. Copped the 6's too. All from bed on my phone. [emoji]128588[/emoji]

Anyone got on feet with white laces apart from that one a few pages back?

Last edited:
Woke up at 7 am, went to the gym at 7.30 am, hit my cardio and my abs, got my phone out of my locker at 8.50 am, saw the links was up already (what happend to 9 am Nike?), picked my size, saw the message that people had it in their cart already for 3 times, did it again and it went straight to cart, pressed check out, got a creditcard form which  I did NOT need since I do paypal, stressed out about the fact paypal wasn't showing up, went back, forward, saw paypal, check out, completed my workout, got home at 11:45 pm.

Story of my life.

Last edited:
The local called a couple days ago to ask about QS and Calis. I didn't cop...too plain IMO.

I think the Rukus will go down as one of the best theme dunk collabs, and I am fully aware of said rich history.

@MakeSomeRice heck, I've even got neon sharpies picked out to write my name and fill in some of the white crackle. Notebooks FTW!

Back
Top Bottom