2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Depends on your coding/template. You can certainly have that option. I know for my store at work that's what we do and I noticed that on premier sizes disappear when they're sold out. 

Yea that's what I was meaning as far as premier goes.

I've never had to use a site with shopify till it got to premier so it's still fairly new to me. This would've my first cop using it although I tested out the new shopify stuff about a month ago when they first implemented it. I just tried to see how easy it'd be to get shoes in cart though no purchase.

NOT RELATED, but what is your avi?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Fellas, did I miss something? Has NDC dropped their Quartersnacks?! Or are they not a Saturday drop?!

Also, Congrats to all successful on the Cali's

May take a while but if you're really persistent with the eraser/brush you should be able to work it out.

Try sprinkling corn starch on the suede to see if you can soak up a bit of the grease then brush it off, then go to work with the suede cleaner.

Alternatively if they're a size 11 I'll properly dispose of them for you.

I've got talc on it now hope it soaks up some of it

That was unusually easy! Swoosh FTW though. I notice BP's have a FSR and the Rukus have slowly been selling out (I paid retail from SPoT though, womp womp). I hope Nike is listening to us and making their non-basketball sneakers more widely available. Hell, the day the Rukus dropped there was a sz 11 Valentine... Again.

Had trouble on Premier trying to check out, and copped off NDC instead with the free 2 day shipping instead. Looks like everyone was able get their pairs. Now off to work I go.

Back
Top Bottom