2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Stopped by UPS this morning to pick up a package and stopped by a local spot to see what they had. Turns out they had 1 last sz and it was my sz. I was surprised they had em... It's a hit/miss with them with newer releases that aren't GRs.

Stopped by UPS this morning to pick up a package and stopped by a local spot to see what they had. Turns out they had 1 last sz and it was my sz. I was surprised they had em... It's a hit/miss with them with newer releases that aren't GRs.
But........these are a GR

What's up, guys.

I'm still here, fighting the good fight...

Don't try to get too big for your britches and put on that Summer Jam screen like johnny boy.

EDIT: erased the screen shots becasuse I realized most had some kind of profanity. Point being, "Shoeperstar" johnreeper got ethered last night because he uses IG to pretend to be something he isn't, and denies the truths that are readily apparent because he documents his life on social media.

Sneakers don't make you cool.

Last edited:
What's up, guys.

I'm still here, fighting the good fight...

Don't try to get too big for your britches and put on that Summer Jam screen like johnny boy.

EDIT: erased the screen shots becasuse I realized most had some kind of profanity. Point being, "Shoeperstar" johnreeper got ethered last night because he uses IG to pretend to be something he isn't, and denies the truths that are readily apparent because he documents his life on social media.

Sneakers don't make you cool.
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

cue45 cue45 LOVE the Goldenrods/Iowas. I'm still on my hunt to get a pair in my size, but just as quickly as I found 4 of them I'll probably find the 3 I'm missing at some point.

cue45 cue45

[emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji] Goldenrods

Thanks, my dudes. @mints, that's dope! I would love to own more colors, especially the Michigan and UNLV colorways. Always on the hunt 8)

I passed on the qs in anticipation of the beijings and the new iPhone. Now I have a sinking feeling in my stomach that I made the wrong call.

i'm looking forward to getting the new iPhone 6 Plus...
...but, the camera on the iPhone 6 kind of bothers me..
it's not flush with the back of the phone.

Last edited:
man this thread has me trippin. I don't want the QS but I keep seeing you guys post info on where to buy plus discounts and it makes me want to get them. *look down

man this thread has me trippin. I don't want the QS but I keep seeing you guys post info on where to buy plus discounts and it makes me want to get them. *look down

I feel the same way keep seeing them and every say they so nice but I'm tryna hold out don't need another plain black shoe............................…….......................

...... Or do i

Back
Top Bottom