2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

dang bro, no need to yell
laugh.gif
I just always post up that info in caps with large text in red so it doesn't get skipped easily. Can't let the info go to waste! But yeah, it looks angry haha

Well farewell NTers. Off to Europe for a couple of weeks. Best part is, since the flight was overbooked we agreed to get bumped to a later flight for compensation. Instead we're boarding the current flight but in business class. :tongue::tongue: legroom and massage chairs and booze. Wooot!

Nice, have fun and enjoy!

SHOE INSTALLATION STILL HAS SIZES OF THE RUKUS DUNK LOW AND QS AND PAPARAZZI (303) 440-3820 CALL IF YOU NEED ANY

One Of The Local Shops..... Good Dudes Running That Place For Sure :pimp: (With Exception Of How They Handled The Platinum Yeezy's They Received) :nerd: It's An Hour Drive To Them In Boulder From Here In Denver So I Usually Cop From The Shop In Town Where I've Been Doing Business For Years Now.... They Always Hold It Down :smokin

One Of The Local Shops..... Good Dudes Running That Place For Sure
pimp.gif
(With Exception Of How They Handled The Platinum Yeezy's They Received)
nerd.gif
It's An Hour Drive To Them In Boulder From Here In Denver So I Usually Cop From The Shop In Town Where I've Been Doing Business For Years Now.... They Always Hold It Down
smokin.gif
Yeah Dio is a good dude. They'll have Beijings this weekend you should drop by.

Unds my snacks right now... Love em... Threw the 3m laces on to change it up a bit. This is my first set of lows, super comfortable and the quality of the snacks are superb. If u haven't gotten one, u gotta get one.

Now to cop the Beijing or not lol

I guess Premier must have had some inquiries on the side panel variations.

Date: 09.12.14
Author: Art Gigh
Title: NIKE SB DUNK LOW PREMIUM QS RELEASE

A much anticipated Dunk Low from Nike SB will be releasing this Saturday that features Oriental details on the tag,  insole and Red/ Gold color scene. The upper is composed primarily of grey marbled leather that presents an array of textures including a strone grey on the front panel, vamp and rear flap and a marbled leather on the mid panel, lace panel and rear that varies in brightness and texture from shoe to shoe. This said, each shoe presents a look that is unique to itself. NO cancellations, and NO returns will be made as a result of an undesired color breakup.

Release Date: Saturday, September 13th
Time: 8:30am EST online via Twitter Link and 11:00 in store
Price: $110
Sizes:  4 - 15
One pair per customer

9_12_14profile.jpg

Apparently not... but as an Asian I dun give a ****. All about context yo. As long as it ain't meant to be derogatory, it's cool.

The last line made me laugh though. Just goes to show what kinda customers exist out there.

"I want to return these. I wanted the lighter midpanels."

or

"Why are these mismatched? My pair is defective."

Yeah Dio is a good dude. They'll have Beijings this weekend you should drop by.

Too Far Of A Drive..... I'll Be Hitting Up My GoTo Here In Denver :pimp:

I'll Definitely Be Getting To My Spot At Open In Order To Have A Look At A Pair Or Two In My Size Before Pulling The Trigger Tho :nerd:

Last edited:
my Gf is a teacher...maybe she would like these.  how does GS sizing work for dunks?  I believe she is a size 7 womens.   would i need to get a GS 5.5?

would be a dope concept if they made a dry erase board as part of the shoe you could write on.    

Last edited:
my Gf is a teacher...maybe she would like these.  how does GS sizing work for dunks?  I believe she is a size 7 womens.   would i need to get a GS 5.5?

would be a dope concept if they made a dry erase board as part of the shoe you could write on.    

As far as I know, GS sizes are just smaller men's sizes...hence why men's sizes stop at 7.5 on the small end and GS sizes start at 7 on the large end.

Back
Top Bottom